- The participant must be a member of the Southern California Motorcycling Association.
- The participant must complete a registration form and pay the associated ride fee.
- The participant must complete an AMA Release of Liability (ROL) waiver for the Best 15 US Roads Challenge. The waiver can be found and downloaded from the Best 15 US Roads section on the website. The waiver needs to be signed by the participant and a witness, then sent to Robert Roger, Chairman, Best 15 US Roads Challenge, PO Box 176, Dalton, Ohio, 44618 before starting the ride.
- The participant must provide a gas receipt clearly showing the date and location at both ends of the road or road group (challenge unit). Also required is at least one photo of the participant with his or her motorcycle taken with a sign or recognizable landmark to identify the location. The gas receipts and photos must be assembled into a ride log and sent to the Chairman of the Best 15 US Roads Challenge for approval for the participant to become a certified finisher of the challenge.
- The participant must ride his or her motorcycle the entire distances to and from home and along each of the prescribed roads. The roads may be ridden in any sequence and in either direction. Breaks in the time between roads are allowed and can be taken at the discretion of the rider. In the event of a road closure, ride to the closure sign to take a photo.
- ALL 15 Roads must be ridden in ONE calendar year designated as between January 1 and November 1, with Ride Logs submitted by November 15. Participants will have two years of eligibility to complete the ride.
- For further information, contact Bob Roger, Chairman, Best 15 US Roads Challenge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (330)857- 8131.