Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Summary - TheMike
Name: Michael Lawson
Position: Moderator
AIM:
Yahoo:
Jabber/google Talk:
Biographical Info:

I'm probably one of the younger folks in the association but that's ok. I've been riding for almost 30 years.  I'm also a surprised Victory convert as I've had 3 Gold Wings ('82, '94, '03) and most recently an '03 VTX1800C.  Never thought I'd leave Honda.

My wife and I both tour with Victorys.  Our 11 year old daughter usually rides with me while I pull the gear in a Bushtec Entourage trailer.  Riding is our family's choice of vacation travels.  Every year we plan our summer trips on 2 wheels.

I'm a rounded aviation professional.  I've done everything with aircraft professionally except fix them.  I'm a 30 year Air Traffic Controller with 2 years to go to retirement.

I lived in Alaska for over 9 years.  My dream summer trip is the Ultimate Coast to Coast ride.  The thought of riding from Key West up to the Dalton Highway severely peaks my interests.  I've driven the ALCAN Highway 4 times but never on a bike.  I WILL one day. The research has already begun.

I almost always travel with the trailer in tow. I absolutely hate wishing I had something but don't so I'd rather have it and not need it. Plus, what woman wouldn't want an almost unlimited amount of packing space. If it's too heavy, she'll just have to cary the kid!

Okay, okay. I like pulling the trailer so I have a place for my hat!

Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.005 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.