Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: C-19 effects
jabkam
Advanced
Post C-19 effects
on: March 21, 2020, 21:39

I appreciate we have a long way to go and things change by the minute but wanted to put a suggestion for consideration. I have registered for a Tru-X based on pre Corona, and booked vacation based on that. As I currently can't cross into the US, and certainly hoping that change before I'm scheduled to start late May but if things don't that consideration be given to allow the 2020 registration/flag to be used in 2021? Essentially giving 12 months to complete the 4 corners/triple crown from when the world returns to normal though not neccesarily a calendar year.

lmichael
Pro
Post Re: C-19 effects
on: March 25, 2020, 06:26

I will make certain that the Powers-That-Be see your post, and act accordingly. 😎

dfox
Administrator
on: March 28, 2020, 11:33

Hi John,
Yes the world is upside down right now. You do have two years to start and finish the 4 Corners Tour. So if for some reason you can't do the 4 Corners this year because of the
Corona virus or anything else all that is needed for you to participate in the 2021, 4 Corners is a new Release of Liability (ROL) sent to my current address which is below.
The SCMA Executive Board is going to discuss the Corona Virus and how it is impacting our
operations and what if any remedies can be applied. We will keep all riders in the loop as
information becomes available.
Dannie Fox
2020, 4 Corners Chairman

USA 4 Corners Tour
c/o Dannie Fox
PO. Box 12160
Casa Grande, AZ. 85130
(805-889-5220)

jabkam
Advanced
on: March 28, 2020, 18:40

Thank you Dannie, I need to read better and missed the 2 years to finish.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.01 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.