Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New England States and New York area
dfox
Administrator
Post New England States and New York area
on: August 23, 2020, 11:39

Hello 4 Corner riders
I have received several E-Mails about the restrictions around the North East area of the
United States. Some are requiring a 14 day quarantine for people from certain states.
I have also received e-mails from riders who have sailed through with no problems.
So plan your route and ride with caution as it seems things change at whim.
All riders have "TWO" years to start and complete the 4 Corners tour. All I need is
a "NEW RELEASE OF LIABILITY" sent to the 4 Corners address before you start your ride.
Please add your rider number (on your towel) to the ROL. This will refresh my memory
and help me put your ROL in the right file.
Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.
Dannie Fox
2020, 4 Corners Chairman
(805-889-5220)

bpkunzelma-
nn
Post Re: New England States and New York area
on: September 9, 2020, 17:42

We just completed our ride. Started Aug 3 and finished Aug 24th. Other than the usual sorts of things you would expect...we didn't have any real problems! Most of the things we encountered were minor annoyances. It was quite eye opening though as you can imagine. It seems that there is an enormous amount of paranoia and fear that we experienced despite what was almost universally admitted to that very few people new anyone who had died or had any really severe problems related to the China virus. Sherrie and I never got sick and because she is a nurse and in SC working in a long term care facility is now required to get tested 1 or 2x per week, she continues to test negative as I am sure I would as well.

So, enjoy your rides and the adventure of it all.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.013 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.