Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TFC ticket resale
BillU63
Post TFC ticket resale
on: January 13, 2021, 07:43

I can not find the 2021 TFC ticket resale page.

lmichael
Post Re: TFC ticket resale
on: July 11, 2021, 09:15

BillU63, since you posted HERE, why not utilize this page as the TFC ticket Resale page ?????

If you have a TFC ride ticket that you, or anyone else, is offering up for resale, post your info here.

IMPORTANT to know that whilst TFC ride tickets can, and usually are, resold each year, due to unforeseen circumstances by riders no longer being able to attend the TFC for that particular year, it is incumbent on both the Seller and the Buyer of the TFC ride ticket to contact The powers-that-be on the TFC Committee, to let them know that TFC ride ticket #.....has been sold by XXXX, and been bought by XXXX, so that all bookkeeping and accounting can be kept straight.

The usual, and accepted practice of reselling a TFC ride ticket is that you ask the exact same price for the ride ticket, as what you paid for it when you originally signed up and registered...and bought that ticket.

No One in the 45 year history of the TFC has ever made a profit off the resale of a TFC ride ticket.

I would ask the TFC Chairman, Steve Shulman, and Jack Knorst to please contribute here, add any needed/necessary info on this subject matter, as I am just a small link in the mighty chain of the TFC riders.

bharrap
Post Re: TFC ticket resale
on: July 28, 2021, 09:01

I have 1 ticket available for the 2021 3 Flag Classic. Please contact Bryan Harrap at 1- (250) 883 6066 to discuss price etc...NO LONGER FOR SALE...will roll over to 2022

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.019 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.