Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FCT Question
crowgo
Post FCT Question
on: December 30, 2021, 20:48

Having completed the FCT in 2017, I've decided it's time to re-do and have started planning as such. Looking at the registration it seems the cost has increased (what hasn't) but my question is this. If a person were wanting to do a traditional FCT followed by a True-X FCT (Back to Back) 46 days maximum, do you pay two registration fees, get two starter packs and two towels and use separate towels for each? Just thinking.

lmichael
Pro
Post Re: FCT Question
on: January 1, 2022, 21:22

crowgo, in a few days Dannie Fox will be along to answer your questions. He is the Chairman of the USA 4 Corners Tour, so he has a better answer than I would.

I will e-mail him, and let him know...you are holding your breath.

dfox
Administrator
on: January 6, 2022, 11:50

Yes you would have to submit two entries. And that includes two ROL's . One for the traditional (regular) and one for the True X. Each is treated as a separate event. You will receive two starter boxes that include all the goodies. For your back to back to qualify you are allowed one day in between the finish of one tour and the start of the other tour. This allows you time to do any repairs or laundry and have you not worry that you are losing valuable riding time. Other wise all the 4 Corners rules apply.
Dannie Fox
2022, 4 Corners Chairman

crowgo
on: January 8, 2022, 16:22

Dannie,
Good to hear from you. I was pretty sure that would be the case (2 Registrations, Towels and Fees) I don't have any problem with that. What I was suprised by was the day in between to tidy up. We (Sue and I) met with you and Gonzo at the Lebanon Bash in 2017, the year we did the traditional and have been thinking about this since. She says she want to do this with me again in 2023. Have started planning and I'm sure to have more questions (I do know the rules). I was going to plan to try to do this with my wife but COVID-19 took that off the table on Aug 11, 2021, so now my backseat from 2017 and I will try to do it in her memory and honor. I will be six years older and do not plan on trying to set any records, I just want to complete it and honor my wife. Semper Fi, crowgo

lmichael
Pro
on: January 8, 2022, 20:49

Crowgo, I am very sorry for your loss.

Miles

dfox
Administrator
on: January 14, 2022, 07:21

Crowgo, I am also sorry for the loss of your wife. And I'm sure it would be wonderful to do the ride in
her memory. The reason I inserted a do nothing day in-between each back to back attempt was "SAFETY". This gives you time to check things out, clear your head, and prepare for the next leg of your trip. This is a "TOUR" and not a race. So I hope to see your entry and ROL soon.
Dannie

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.016 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.