Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Follow Steves BLOG and LIVEVIEW GPS
gelliott
Advanced
Post Re: Steves BLOG and LIVEVIEW GPS
on: June 1, 2013, 21:06

Steve,

After tracking Zach, and now you, I guess my postponement was a blessing in disguise. Watching the weather every night and your track and posts, I really respect you taking some of that stuff head-on. WOW!

Stay safe, and hopefully you'll have better weather ahead, but I'm afraid with you having to come back through the Midwest again, you haven't seen the end of that heartless old lady Mother Nature.

Elliot

Triumphcaf-
e
Beginner
on: June 2, 2013, 16:42

Elliot,

Yeah, I agree with Steve, looks like you were the lucky one. One of us has to have sunny weather the whole time! Seems like Steve has been running into rain non stop also! Bet you are getting excited to start your ride though! Will be trackin you once you start like I have with our ol buddy Steve.

Zachary

revkerry
on: June 8, 2013, 07:06

I have really appreciated following your ride. I've never done daily ride reports before but you have inspired me to do the same. I've also seldom taken pictures before. A week on the bike, I've always thought, can pretty much be captured in three pictures. The real deal is the memories and the stories. But here too I'm going to try and take at least one picture a day so I can add it to a blog post. So thank you for sharing the experience.

jknorst
Administrator
on: June 8, 2013, 09:05

Kerry,

Memories and stories yes but also when you go back in time when looking at the blog the emotions of the moments experienced rise to the surface one more time. It is truly worth the investment of a little bit of your time.

Jack

gelliott
Advanced
on: June 9, 2013, 06:03

Steve,

Congratulations on a magnificent ride, WOW! Over 13000 miles, and some horrendous weather to boot. I'm marking the calendar to the start of mine on July 4th.

Safe riding home.

Elliot

Triumphcaf-
e
Beginner
on: June 10, 2013, 18:07

Congrats on completing your ride pal! It was awesome to track ya!

hildan
on: June 11, 2013, 07:45

Hey Steve, Your daily Blog was great, and that LiveView GPS was outstanding. I had it running all the time on my computer. It was fun to see you stop for gas and stop for motels. Good fun. Felt like I was there. Saw you made it home safe yesterday about 5:00pm. Love to get together sometime and hear about your trip.

sshulman
Administrator
on: June 11, 2013, 19:56

Hi guys...

Needed one day of silence to gather my thoughts and just do nothing. I want to thank you ALL for your support, comments, enthusiasm, following my ride and just plain encouragement. Even the short comments are enjoyable when you're on the road. I had one hell of a time. I've updated (but not proofed) the blog. I will not check it for grammar and spelling errors. I completed each day usually late at night and was usually exhausted whenever I was downloading pictures, uploading pictures, typing the days ride. Any errors I'm calling "patina". They are truly thoughts and comments after a long day in the saddle and the bad syntax and spelling must remain to capture the moment.

I would be willing to meet or speak to anyone about the ride which totaled 13,983 miles including getting home. There were 21 days of riding but 26 on the road. I spent 5 days at my sisters home. The regular Four Corners and the TRUE X are very different rides. Too much to talk about here, but PM me and I'd be happy to go into detail on the phone or in person.

What a ride, what an experience. One more day of rest and I could do it again! Thanks again to all of you for the constant support!

Steve Shulman
Vice Chair, SCMA
949-769-1726

banderson
Advanced
on: June 11, 2013, 21:27

Good show. We missed you while you were gone. I can't wait to hear all about it.

See you on the road

Blake P. Anderson
SCMA Chairman
(714) 801-3931
BlakePAnderson@gmail.com

lmark
Beginner
on: June 12, 2013, 00:49

EXCELLENT job my friend EXCELLENT job no matter how you cut it!

BC7

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.011 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.