Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GonzoCrossUSA
gonzo
Administrator
Post GonzoCrossUSA
on: June 1, 2013, 21:52

Departed El Toro CA for San Ysidro. Staying in Navy Base Inn to be positioned to start the True X tomorrow AM. Combined Steve Shulman's check list with my own check list as I found a number of things I was not considering. Eliminated a number of other items that were not applicable to my ride.

the plan is to be out on the road for the next 120 days riding the True X, Three Flags, Best 15, CA Parks Adventure and CA Mission Tour. After returning to SoCal will complete the last of the rides required to complete the Traveler's Award.

Hope to be able to post comments to the Forum each day. I can be reached via email as it is checked daily via Droid.
Gonzo
email: GonzoCrossUSA@gmail.com
blog: GonzoCrossUSA.blogspot.com

gelliott
Advanced
Post Re: GonzoCrossUSA
on: June 1, 2013, 22:28

Gonzo,

That is quite a trip you have ahead of you. I gained a lot of great info reading your past blogs, and will definitely be keeping track of this one.

Sure wish I would have been home to meet you as you rode through San Diego, but had to head down here to Oahu on business.

Safe riding.

Elliot

jknorst
Administrator
on: June 2, 2013, 10:50

Gonzo - Your blog address is now on the "Links" page.
All I can say is "wow", you are one ambitious person.
Ride Safe and enjoy the journey.

sshulman
Administrator
on: June 2, 2013, 18:01

Have a great ride Gonz. In Naples, FL today heading to Keys tomorrow and then back to third trip to Lebanon on Tuesday. What is your route from Lebanon to the Keys? Perhaps we can catch each other!

Steve Shulman

gonzo
Administrator
on: June 28, 2013, 11:03

Hey Steve
It was great to meet you in Issaquah and have lunch!
Yes, I am indeed stressed out over this ride.....not my style of riding doing 600 a day!
El Gonz

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.005 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.