Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Four Corners Tour Photos
jknorst
Administrator
Post Four Corners Tour Photos
on: July 6, 2013, 13:10

To All Registered USAFCT Riders and Future Riders.

The SCMA is implementing a new feature via the 2013 Finishers List.

The idea is to add your "Corner" Pictures so that all can see and enjoy them.
By clicking on the Finisher's name a new page will appear showing the individual pictures, via a slideshow, of that finisher.
Currently this is in test mode but you can view it by clicking on Charles Lamb's name in the finishers list.
Charles, we set you up as the test case because you were the first to finish a tour this year; back-to-back tours we may add.

You may, if you wish, send me, via e-mail, up to four additional digital pictures to be included in each slideshow. Please indicate the proper tour sequence of these so that we may get all your pictures in the correct order.

If you do not wish to have your corner pictures displayed as such let me know via e-mail (not here in the forum)

Hope you all enjoy this new feature.
Feel free to post your comments.

Thanks

Jack Knorst

jlknorst AT gmail DOT com

jknorst
Administrator
Post Re: Four Corners Tour Photos
on: July 7, 2013, 11:59

Just to be clear on this.

You still have to send in the hard copy photos, along with the gas receipts, and any other required documentation, to the USAFCT Chairperson for verification/certification purposes.

Once that process is completed I will post the "Additional" photos as mentioned above.

Jack

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.007 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.