Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SCMA USA 4 Corner Tour Update
abill
Post SCMA USA 4 Corner Tour Update
on: November 12, 2013, 09:37

Review of the submitted finisher packages is up to date. An e-mail was sent to those whose packages were approved. If you submitted a finishers package and do not have your plaque nor this e-mail message, please send a note to DANNIE FOX, the NEW USA Four Corners Ride Chair.
SCMA4Corners@yahoo.com.

His mailing address is:

P.O. Box 4247
Ventura, CA. 93007-4247

Thank you,

Steven Shulman
Vice Chair, SCMA

Post Re: SCMA USA 4 Corner Tour Update
on: November 19, 2013, 15:15

Hi, I am a new member and am interested in the 4 corners tour for 2014. Is the schedule out yet? Is it a set time of the year or is it something you do on your own within the rules.
Thank you,
Bill Armstrong

gelliott
Advanced
Post Re: SCMA USA 4 Corner Tour Update
on: November 20, 2013, 10:43

Bill,

You can ride it anytime of the year. There is a fee (I think $110.00 which gets you a ballcap, towel, finishers plaque, etc). You have to sign a Waiver for insurance/liability reasons. You have 21 days from the time you start at your first Corner to the fourth Corner, and feel free to do it in any order. All the Rules and info are here on the website.

I made an attempt in July, however due to a injury had to cut my attempt short. I'm going back out in early to late May to finish what I started. I will start here in San Diego (San Ysidro).

You'll find there are dozens of really GREAT people on here that will bend over backwards to answer any and all questions. I have had the honor to meet some of them, and correspond with some of them, and they are truly GREAT people.

Elliot

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.008 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.