Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blaine Bucks
lcharles
Administrator
Post Blaine Bucks
on: December 6, 2013, 07:56

Rodney "El Chino Loco" Chew
Dollar bill number two is on The Pizza Factor" wall! in Blaine, WA.
Who will be number three?
I finished the December Four Corners on December 5, 2013 in Blaine Washington.
Charlie Lamb

wlarry
Post Re: Blaine Bucks
on: June 2, 2014, 06:57

We stopped at the pizza place in Blane yesterday and was very disappointed to only find 4 dollars on the wall, we left ours and hope for a better showing the next time through

banderson
Advanced
on: June 7, 2014, 10:34

It would probably be helpful to promote this idea by better explaining it. Most USA Four Corners are probably not even aware of "Blaine Bucks".

It started in 2013 when Rodney "El Chino Local" Chew stapled a signed one dollar bill on the wall of the local pizza joint (with the owner's permission, of course). The idea is for USA Four Corners riders to memorialize their rides with this simple act. The Pizza Factory is located at 738 Peace Portal Drive (a bit south of H Street)in the heart of Blaine. Grab a slice, a cold beverage and a dollar bill when you hit the Blaine corner.

See you on the road

Blake P. Anderson
SCMA Chairman
(714) 801-3931
BlakePAnderson@gmail.com

hcharlie
on: September 4, 2014, 21:22

Stopped by The Pizza Factory as my second corner while on the Three Flags Classic. Now there are 10 Blaine Bucks!

jeffgomer
on: April 14, 2022, 07:19

There hasn't been any comments on this in 8 years. I'm riding this summer, will put one up if it's still possible to do so.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.021 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.