Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING ON YOUR 2014 USA FOUR CORNERS TOUR? Regular or True X?
sshulman
Administrator
Post WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING ON YOUR 2014 USA FOUR CORNERS TOUR? Regular or True X?
on: December 26, 2013, 14:57

This is where you can list when you are planning on leaving on your USA Four Corners Tour in 2014. It's also a great place to share with others where you are located (generally speaking, of course) and where you are beginning your ride or meet up with others. Last year lots of people who have long distance riding in common met up along their route.

Steve Shulman
Vice Chair, SCMA

USA Four Corners Ride Chair Assistant

VIKING
Beginner
Post Re: WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING ON YOUR 2014 USA FOUR CORNERS TOUR? Regular or True X?
on: December 26, 2013, 18:02

July 10th for a regular tour - From home to Key West to San Ysidro to Blaine to Madawaska and back home

gelliott
Advanced
Post Re: WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING ON YOUR 2014 USA FOUR CORNERS TOUR? Regular or True X?
on: December 26, 2013, 20:35

Quote from jknorst on December 26, 2013, 15:02
It looks like the 17th or 18th of May, 2014 with San Ysidro being the first corner then north, east, and ending with margaritas pool-side in Key West. 🙂

I'm thinking of joining forces with Jack, so mid-May is the plan.

Elliot

lcharles
Administrator
on: December 27, 2013, 04:29

March 10th
Starting in Blaine, WA
A True "X" ride, if the weather will permit travel from Seattle to Kansas.
Charlie Lamb

dfox
Administrator
on: January 1, 2014, 19:43

Charles, beware of the "Snow" up at Rattle Snake Pass in Idaho on I-84. I have a real nice picture of my 2006 Wing laying on it's side in the center divider in that area. Seems the Weather Channel was wrong when they said it would be cloudy, but no rain or snow. No damage to me or the Wing and a real nice truck driver and his wife helped me get rubber side pointed in the right direction. I did the True X in September 2013. Lots of weather. but I would do it again in a heart beat. So many Cracker Barrel restaurant's and so little time. Ride safe.

gsampson
on: January 13, 2014, 07:40

I will be leaving my New Jersey home on August 19th. I will start the USA4C Tour in Madawaska on August 21st and head to San Ysidro so that I can join in on the Three Flags Classic Tour on 8/29 to 9/1. After the 3 Flags Banquet on September 2nd, Blaine will be the next stop before heading to Key West. I will be connecting with Steve Shulman and Blake Anderson in CA for the 3 Flags Ride and the balance of my 4C Tour, but currently am looking for riding buddies that would like to connect with me on my way up to Maine and then to CA. This is my first USA4C Tour and I am really looking forward to it and appreciate all of the input that I surely will receive as the planning process now kicks into high gear

Trash1
on: January 16, 2014, 03:28

I was thinking I would do the 3-Flags and then head over to Blaine WA and start the 4-Corners heading south to the Mexican border then to Key West then to Maine. This would make it a September trike ride. I have a neat ride planned for getting back to Las Vegas, NV. I like a little weather out there on the road just so Mother Nature can let you know who the boss is. Plus, it is really neat to have the right gear for the conditions. 🙂

szulewskip
on: February 7, 2014, 13:43

At this point, it looks like I'll leave on June 1, starting in Maine and heading clockwise. I'm hoping to have a few days in the Cascades before heading home to Buffalo.

hildan
on: February 10, 2014, 10:58

So far my plan is to leave May 8th from San Diego. Will be going counter clock wise.This is my first Four Corners.

gelliott
Advanced
on: February 11, 2014, 05:56

Quote from hildan on February 10, 2014, 10:58
So far my plan is to leave May 8th from San Diego. Will be going counter clock wise.This is my first Four Corners.

I'm leaving on May 10th from San Diego, however I'm heading clockwise. I'm sure we'll run into each other somewhere up the road.

Elliot

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.032 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.