Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING ON YOUR 2014 USA FOUR CORNERS TOUR? Regular or True X?
ponydrvr
Post Re: WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING ON YOUR 2014 USA FOUR CORNERS TOUR? Regular or True X?
on: March 13, 2014, 06:56

That sounds great to me. I'll get back in touch when the time gets a little closer and the plans are turning into action.

Hot_Victor-
y_Ride
Post Re: WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING ON YOUR 2014 USA FOUR CORNERS TOUR? Regular or True X?
on: April 22, 2014, 20:41

Quote from Hot_Victory_Ride on February 18, 2014, 19:26
I'm planning to start the last week of July from San Ysidro, head north to Blaine, cross down to Key West and finish in Madawaska before heading over to Tuscon to do the 3 Flags.

My plans have changed. It seems I'm gonna be a grandpa for the first time, and my daughter didn't have sense enough to plan her getting pregos around my 4corners! LOL.

Seriously though, I'll be starting a bit earlier in San Ysidro July 7. Since this is my first 4corners I plan leaving early (who can sleep the night before; I mean really!) heading north to Blaine, South/east to Key West and north to Madawaska to meet Joe. I'll try to get in as many 15 scariest... I mean Best Roads as I can before I get back to see my first grandson. My timing will be within a week from the scheduled delivery, so I sure hope the kid doesn't get here early!

Lance

nmchip
on: April 28, 2014, 15:51

Grandson and I leaving San Yisdro around first of June. Both riding Harley Ultras. Will be riding counterclockwise .

on: May 2, 2014, 16:57

Have fun nmchip! It will be a great experience for you both. He will remember traveling with you long after you're gone.

Steve Shulman
Vice Chair, SCMA
2014 USA Four Corners
2014 Three Flags Classic

loneranger
Beginner
on: May 3, 2014, 10:14

I am going to combine the 3Flags ride with the 4 corners ride too. Leaving home by August 20th and knock out 3 corners before sliding into Tucson for the ride to the fence breakfast on August 28th

richreed70-
on: May 3, 2014, 16:55

Heading out August 30th. A quick run up to Blaine and and back home in the 'Burbs of Seattle for one last night in my own bed. Then off to San Ysidro. This run will be in memory of my long-time riding partner Joe, who fought the good fight with cancer but finally succumbed earlier this year. Joe and I always wanted to do the 4C.

Another friend, Al, accompanied Joe and I on our last Three Flags, so he will be riding with me as well. We'll visit Joe's widow in PHX, then off to Key West. We'll swing by Chattanooga where my son lives for a day or two of maintenance (both our bodies and our bikes), then on to Madawaska via westerm PA and upstate NY. After we close out the 4C, we'll make the rest up getting back to Seattle.

I've always wanted to ride US 2 end to end. It starts in Maine and ends in Everett, WA (home of the Boeing 747) and is divided in two by the Great Lakes. We'll see.

Topher
on: May 8, 2014, 10:59

I live in Seattle so I'm starting in Blaine and running counterclockwise. Hoping to leave on May 13th or 14th.

dcdavies
on: May 12, 2014, 12:48

I will be leaving Austin Tx, on the 4th July, for the 4 Corners True X ride

sshulman
Administrator
on: May 13, 2014, 20:06

You folks may want to check out the Four Corners Park website in Madawaska. If you contact Joe LaChance, the curator of the park he'll usually come by to take your picture and give you a certificate. Also, if you stop in the Harley apparel store in Madawaska they'll give you a certificate too.

Joe is a great guy and loves getting the e-mails and phone calls.

Steve

pfw0457
on: May 27, 2014, 08:27

Planning on leaving Kansas City area on June 18th. Going northeast first then Key West back to K.C. for an oil change and then on to SoCal, finally Washington then back home.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.037 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.