Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING ON YOUR 2014 USA FOUR CORNERS TOUR? Regular or True X?
PHBIKER
Post Re: WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING ON YOUR 2014 USA FOUR CORNERS TOUR? Regular or True X?
on: June 1, 2014, 05:36

Plan on starting my ride in San Ysidro the first week of July. Ending in Key West

Kstabler
Post Re: WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING ON YOUR 2014 USA FOUR CORNERS TOUR? Regular or True X?
on: June 1, 2014, 19:04

Leaving Montana 6/15 traveling clockwise. This will be a first for me, so any suggestions will be appreciated. Will be staying on the back road as much as possible. Looking forward to it.

Ken

brockvam
on: June 6, 2014, 06:29

Planning on leaving July 19th - heading to Maine then continue on. :o)

jfuentes
on: June 15, 2014, 17:45

My buddy Cande Salinas, and I are leaving from Corpus Christi, TX in three days !!!
June 19,2014. Heading to West to San Isidro, CA our finish at Key West, Fl. All packed and ready for the adventure.

ponydrvr
on: June 15, 2014, 19:49

Quote from Jesse on June 15, 2014, 17:45
My buddy Cande Salinas, and I are leaving from Corpus Christi, TX in three days !!!
June 19,2014. Heading to West to San Isidro, CA our finish at Key West, Fl. All packed and ready for the adventure.

I'm leaving NOLA tomorrow morning for San Ysidro. I should get there on The 21st for my start. When will you be getting there? Perhaps we can ride together for a bit.

on: June 16, 2014, 17:26

Jesse, Ponydrvr and any other riders.

Before you get to Madawaska, e-mail Joe Lachance the curator and founder of the park. He'll meet you there, take your picture, and provide you a certificate. His e-mail address is: fourcornerspark@roadrunner.com.

The Harley apparel store in Madawaska will also give you a certificate if you stop in.

Joe is a great guy and loves seeing our riders.

Steve Shulman
Vice Chair, SCMA

rld346
on: June 26, 2014, 09:16

I'll be leaving Belton, TX around 24 August for a military reunion in Wilmington, NC then on to Yorktown, VA to pickup a friend. Will be leaving there 1 September heading for Maine, doing a counter-clockwise route. If the weather looks bad in the north, will probably switch and do the True -X and head to San Ysidro, then up to Blaine.
On that note....does anybody have any opinions about what the weather might be like on the north route, east to west, in early to mid-Sept. ?

Thanks, Richard

PHBIKER
on: June 26, 2014, 14:36

Leaving out June 28th from Savannah Ga. Heading to California first.

76graypops
on: July 31, 2014, 19:19

Fly Pig, I'm leaving Ohio and will start in Blaine either Aug. 29 or the 30th..
Going to run counter clockwise. Maybe fun into you somewhere..
Red Goldwing with red trailer and a good looking chick on the back..
Be safe..

gelliott
Advanced
on: August 4, 2014, 05:47

For all you East Coast riders, what kind of weather can you expect from Maine down to Key West in September?

Thanks.
Elliot

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.024 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.