Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING ON YOUR 2014 USA FOUR CORNERS TOUR? Regular or True X?
sshulman
Administrator
Post Re: WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING ON YOUR 2014 USA FOUR CORNERS TOUR? Regular or True X?
on: August 4, 2014, 15:55

Hey Elliot,

You must be itching to get on the road after waiting the better part of a year to do this again. I wish you the best of luck. I do know that the eastern coast has a tendency to get some rain and often humidity during this time of year. I can assure you there will be rain in the afternoon in Florida somewhere. Plan on it. It's also not uncommon to see thunderstorms in Florida the further south you go. The good news is you can often ride through it or see it and avoid it. It usually doesn't last long. I suggest downloading Radar Now on your smart phone. You can see the storms on radar on your phone.

Good luck on the ride!

Steve

jknorst
Administrator
Post Re: WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING ON YOUR 2014 USA FOUR CORNERS TOUR? Regular or True X?
on: August 5, 2014, 06:36

Ride, Elliot, Ride!

Check the weather, ahead and behind you, every night.
I have The Weather Channel App on my phone as well.

See you in Gila Bend or Flagstaff.

J

gelliott
Advanced
on: August 5, 2014, 14:23

Steve / Jack,

Not 100% sure I'm heading out in Sept, but I'm in the "s__t or get off the pot", "Just Do It", and "Now or never" mode. I'm cycling through the "Rock, Paper, Scissor, and Spock" sequence right now. Driving my wife crazy LOL. Gotta get this monkey off my back.

Jack,

Yes, I know we talked about early next May, but…….. I'll email you to discuss further.

Thanks guys for all your support, and driving you crazy with this endeavor.

Elliot

jknorst
Administrator
on: August 5, 2014, 14:42

Elliot,

Not a problem at all.
Do it now and by May you will be ready to do it again.

Had to look up the R-P-S-S sequence. I would be at a disadvantage as I can't do the Vulcan salute. =(

J

loneranger
Beginner
on: August 5, 2014, 16:06

I am leaving my front door for Madawaska Aug 17th at 0400 hrs Should be in Madawaska by Monday lunch time. then heading back south the Key west. Then back in Jacksonville by thursday 21 for a real good long sleep depart 0300 sat 23 for san diego ( 50CC ride) should be in san diego by about midnite sunday night to 0200 monday morning. Then check in at san ysidro PO monday . then head back to Tucson for the 3flags ride on wed 27th to sleep long until breakfast at the mexico fence thursday morning.. Then follow that crazy route to british columbia with a side trip to Blaine washington first. Then Yee haa 3 seperate rides in one trip

gelliott
Advanced
on: August 5, 2014, 16:17

Quote from jknorst on August 5, 2014, 14:42
Elliot,

Not a problem at all.
Do it now and by May you will be ready to do it again.

Had to look up the R-P-S-S sequence. I would be at a disadvantage as I can't do the Vulcan salute. =(

J

Nor can I. lol I just threw that in there because they do that all the time on "The Big Bang Theory"

loneranger
Beginner
on: August 5, 2014, 16:34

Don't feel bad,, Half the guest strs on the original series could not do it either,, the high priestess who was getting ready to officiate at spocks bonding ( Pon Far) had to have fer fingers glued to gether before she could hold the Vulcan salute

bpkunzelma-
nn
on: August 11, 2014, 13:22

I finished the USA 4C TX on July 9th after starting on June 15th like I planned. I am just putting together my documentation package and will be sending it in. Do I send it to Danny Fox?

sshulman
Administrator
on: August 11, 2014, 18:12

Yes sir, you do.

You can scan and e-mail all the materials to him at: usafc@sc-ma.com

This will expedite getting your ride certified and your Finisher's package.

CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you enjoyed the adventure. Did you stay at the Four Seasons in Lebanon?

See you in Tucson for the THREE FLAGS CLASSIC in a few weeks!

Steve Shulman
Vice Chair, SCMA

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.009 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.