Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: June 21, 2014 Summer Solstice Ride
banderson
Advanced
Post June 21, 2014 Summer Solstice Ride
on: February 13, 2014, 22:26

Yes it's back and if you didn't do it last year here is your chance to man up and show them what you are made of. And oh by the way this will again count as the last ride of the year for the South Coaster mileage contest. The ride last year was 730 miles in one day. This ride will start in Dana Point at the Harbor House cafe and WE WILL BE LEAVING AT 0530 so if you need to eat come early and join me for breakfast because the next time we will be stopping to eat will be at Ragged Point in Big Sur. We ate there last time and the food was very good and we took an hour and a half break for lunch. I got back home at 8pm that night and to tell you the truth it was one of the best days that I've had on the bike. So now for the route info. We leave Dana Point and take the 405Fwy to Fraser Park and go over to the 166 into Taft. Then we take the 58 Hwy to Templeton and then over to Hwy 1 or PCH by Cambria up to Ragged Point for lunch. After lunch its back down the Hwy 1 to the 101 Fwy and down to the Hwy 166. We take the 166 to Hwy 33 and head into Ojai then we head for the 210 Fwy and go home. I've had a few people ask me if I would do this ride again because they missed it last year so I am sure it will be even better than last time. WARNING THIS RIDE IS NOT FOR THE WEAK IT IS A LONG RIDE, but I want you to know it is a very fun ride. And last but not least, ride at your own pace we will not be in a group all the time on this ride. Remember it's not that far.

This is a qualifying SCMA Traveler's Award Event

Ralf Tuchman, South Coaster President

See you on the road

Blake P. Anderson
SCMA Chairman
(714) 801-3931
BlakePAnderson@gmail.com

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.004 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.