Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2014 STARTER PACKAGES
sshulman
Administrator
Post 2014 STARTER PACKAGES
on: February 13, 2014, 22:37

For all of you who have registered for a 2014 USA Four Corners Tour as of February 15, the STARTER packages have been mailed out.

For those doing the TRUE X, we don't need to know in advance, but if you complete it, a TRUE X hat, pin, and numbered towel will also be included in your FINISHERS package. The TRUE X towel (this year) will be numbered in the order in which FINISHER materials are received. In other words, you may receive towel number 038 for your ride, but if you are the first person to turn in your TRUE X paperwork (scanning receipts, corner forms, and pictures ARE allowed this year), you would receive a TRUE X towel with the number 001.

We WILL include a FINISHERS patch this year in the FINISHERS package.

Please post any questions you may have regarding the process and they will be answered on the Forum.

For those of you who did not receive towels and hats from 2013 (because we didn't order enough), those materials have also arrived. Please e-mail me to let me know what you have not received and I will verify our records and send them to you. Thank you very much for your patience!

Steven Shulman
Vice Chair, SCMA
Co-Chair 2012, 2013, 2014, USA Four Corners Tour

sshulman
Administrator
Post Re: 2014 STARTER PACKAGES
on: February 18, 2014, 17:08

2014 Starter Packages:

All 2014 registrant packages have been mailed (30)as of Feb. 15. This year they include: All paperwork associated with the ride, An embroidered USA Four Corner Tour rider towel with your number on it and the year 2014. The rider number is unique only to you (it is also marked by 2014) and will be used at each corner destination as evidence you arrived. (Tell me your not getting excited now!) The package also includes two clips to hold your towel to the windshield or anything else you want to use it for. Magnets on the back side of the clips for the fridge to remind you to register for other rides! Also included is the 2014 pin.

When your ride is complete AND certified you will receive a Finisher's decal indicating you are a USA Four Corner Tour FINISHER and our FINISHER'S CERTIFICATE which is put on a scratch and UV resistant plaque ready for hanging. Incidentally, the background design is different each year and for those of you doing the ride this year, I think you'll like this years design as well as last years.

Please let me know if you have any questions and we'd be happy to answer them or assist in any way possible. No, we don't change oil, clean bikes, plan your route!

Happy travels and safe riding!

Steven Shulman
Vice Chair,SCMA
Co Chair, USA Four Corners Tour 2012, 2013, 2014

Steven1050@aol.com

P.S. When at Madawaska Park, don't forget to get a form to order a paver to memorialize your ride. You may not think you'll be back, but when you are, you'll be sorry you didn't do it. Contact Joe LaChance, the park founder, and he'll even meet you at the park if he's around.

jmahon
on: February 25, 2014, 14:24

Thanks so much for sending out our 4C tour packages. I just spent a little time reviewing mine and I am a little confused as to how the 21 days are measured.
Bullet number 8 talks about the time stamp as well as the date stamp and keeping track of the time stamp if you are near the 21st day. Bullet 9 states the first and last day are full days. Does it matter what time of the day time stamp is? Do you get 105 hours(21days x 24hours)?
I sure hope our trip doesn't come down to the last minute but you never know what will happen.

banderson
Advanced
on: February 26, 2014, 21:05

The first day is day one. The second day is day two and so on. Start from your first corner early in the morning with a tank of gas and a gas receipt. Finish day 21 (or 26 for the True X) by midnight--if you are cutting it that close.

See you on the road

Blake P. Anderson
SCMA Chairman
(714) 801-3931
BlakePAnderson@gmail.com

nmchip
on: March 31, 2014, 19:50

Mailed check four corners ride, have not received anything back. How long doesit take ? Just concerned that I have not received anything

Many thanks

on: April 2, 2014, 21:37

It would be helpful to know when you sent the check and whether or not you also mailed the application and the completed release of liability as well.

on: April 3, 2014, 18:22

If anyone needs information about when or if their Starter package has been mailed out, OR whether or not the original Release of Liability (with original signature) has been received, please e-mail DANNIE FOX, the Ride Chair. His e-mail address is usafc@sc-ma.com.

It is our goal to be very responsive to your needs and expectations. If you do not receive a prompt response, please contact me at Steven1050@aol.com only after attempting to reach Dannie.

Thank you, and safe travels to you all.

Steven Shulman
Vice Chair, SCMA

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.01 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.