Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mission Tips: San Francisco de Asis
dhkent55
Advanced
Post Mission Tips: San Francisco de Asis
on: February 16, 2014, 16:46

As I wander through all the missions this year I will post any tips that I think may be useful to other noobs like me! 😀 I hope others will help me out with a little local knowledge, too! 😎

Mission San Francisco is pretty easy to get to from Hwy 101 from the south. it is not nearly so easy if you are riding sown from the north (from the east is...well...sorta sorta depending on the traffic). Parking can be a trick although there is an esplanade in front that can allow a bit of guerilla parking. Getting the pic with your ride in it can require some quick footwork! 😉

If you are not familiar with San Francisco my advise is to try to avoid rainy days. Wet streets, steep hills and cable-car tracks can make for a bad day out on a moto! 😡

ddominic
Post Re: Mission Tips: San Francisco de Asis
on: October 18, 2014, 13:18

On a wet day if coming from Marin, use Lombard st.to van ness st. than south on mission st. to 16 Th st.turn right on 16th go to the mission this route is fairly flat. and safer, east on I-80 go to mission exit, turn left on Valencia st. go to 16th st. turn right on 16th go to mission.From the south go to US-101 north go to mission exit turn left on Valencia st. go to 16th st. turn on 16th and go to mission. These route are fairly flat track free.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.004 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.