Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Finisher Listing?
SilverSTre-
ak
Post Finisher Listing?
on: March 8, 2014, 22:34

I was looking around for a list of the names of the riders who have completed the Best 15 and it doesn't seem to be anywhere. Is that on purpose, an oversight, or am I just not looking in the right places?

I really expected to see the names of the 2013 finishers in the March newsletter but I only saw the two names of the first year finishers.

ccharlie
Administrator
Post Re: Finisher Listing?
on: May 2, 2014, 11:17

Bob,

We haven't been listing the Best 15 Finishers. But, I like the idea so I'll bring it up to the board. I'll let you know!

Charlie

Charlie Coyner
Chair, Best 15 Roads in the USA Challenge
IBA Premier#18600, AMA Life Plus#525860, SCMA #20180Life, BMW MOA 54014, BMW RA 20528
'09 BMW K1300GT Royal Blue "the fastest color"

banderson
Advanced
on: May 2, 2014, 19:01

Sounds like a good idea to me.

See you on the road

Blake P. Anderson
SCMA Chairman
(714) 801-3931
BlakePAnderson@gmail.com

bpkunzelma-
nn
on: September 17, 2014, 17:22

Quote from SilverSTreak on March 8, 2014, 22:34
I was looking around for a list of the names of the riders who have completed the Best 15 and it doesn't seem to be anywhere. Is that on purpose, an oversight, or am I just not looking in the right places?

I really expected to see the names of the 2013 finishers in the March newsletter but I only saw the two names of the first year finishers.

I don't know about anyone else, but I finished riding the Best 15 on Sept 4th, 2014. I started May 16th on the East Coast and did the 4 there before starting the USA4CTX on June 15. I incorporated 5 rides, Lolo, WA 20, Beartooth/Chief Joseph, Custer to Keystone, SD, and the Million Dollar highway as I went from KS to WA and back and then from KS to SD, CA.

I did the PCH as I completed the California Parks ride in July and then on my way back to GA I did the Loneliest, UT 12, US 191 in AZ Springerville to 3 Way, and then the Three Sisters. Finally, I rode the Going to the Sun on my way home from the TFC.

What a lot of fun I had this year riding all these amazing rides and roads and meeting some great people.

jknorst
Administrator
on: December 15, 2014, 14:42

The Best 15 Roads Finishers page has been added to the Web Site. You can view through the Menu via Rides>Best 15 Roads>Finishers or use the link below.

https://sc-ma.com/rides/best-15-us-roads-challenge/best-15-us-roads-challenge-finishers

If you have any digital photos you would like linked to your name please email them to me at jknorst@sc-ma.com
and I will set up a slideshow for them.

Jack

SilverSTre-
ak
on: March 20, 2015, 17:07

Nice work on the finishers listing.

Thanks!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.01 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.