Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Finisher Listing?
SilverSTre-
ak
Post Finisher Listing?
on: March 8, 2014, 22:34

I was looking around for a list of the names of the riders who have completed the Best 15 and it doesn't seem to be anywhere. Is that on purpose, an oversight, or am I just not looking in the right places?

I really expected to see the names of the 2013 finishers in the March newsletter but I only saw the two names of the first year finishers.

ccharlie
Administrator
Post Re: Finisher Listing?
on: May 2, 2014, 11:17

Bob,

We haven't been listing the Best 15 Finishers. But, I like the idea so I'll bring it up to the board. I'll let you know!

Charlie

Charlie Coyner
Chair, Best 15 Roads in the USA Challenge
IBA Premier#18600, AMA Life Plus#525860, SCMA #20180Life, BMW MOA 54014, BMW RA 20528
'09 BMW K1300GT Royal Blue "the fastest color"

banderson
Advanced
on: May 2, 2014, 19:01

Sounds like a good idea to me.

See you on the road

Blake P. Anderson
SCMA Chairman
(714) 801-3931
BlakePAnderson@gmail.com

bpkunzelma-
nn
on: September 17, 2014, 17:22

Quote from SilverSTreak on March 8, 2014, 22:34
I was looking around for a list of the names of the riders who have completed the Best 15 and it doesn't seem to be anywhere. Is that on purpose, an oversight, or am I just not looking in the right places?

I really expected to see the names of the 2013 finishers in the March newsletter but I only saw the two names of the first year finishers.

I don't know about anyone else, but I finished riding the Best 15 on Sept 4th, 2014. I started May 16th on the East Coast and did the 4 there before starting the USA4CTX on June 15. I incorporated 5 rides, Lolo, WA 20, Beartooth/Chief Joseph, Custer to Keystone, SD, and the Million Dollar highway as I went from KS to WA and back and then from KS to SD, CA.

I did the PCH as I completed the California Parks ride in July and then on my way back to GA I did the Loneliest, UT 12, US 191 in AZ Springerville to 3 Way, and then the Three Sisters. Finally, I rode the Going to the Sun on my way home from the TFC.

What a lot of fun I had this year riding all these amazing rides and roads and meeting some great people.

jknorst
Administrator
on: December 15, 2014, 14:42

The Best 15 Roads Finishers page has been added to the Web Site. You can view through the Menu via Rides>Best 15 Roads>Finishers or use the link below.

http://sc-ma.com/rides/best-15-us-roads-challenge/best-15-us-roads-challenge-finishers

If you have any digital photos you would like linked to your name please email them to me at jknorst@sc-ma.com
and I will set up a slideshow for them.

Jack

SilverSTre-
ak
on: March 20, 2015, 17:07

Nice work on the finishers listing.

Thanks!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.024 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.