Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Acceptable Photos for documentation
bpkunzelma-
nn
Post Acceptable Photos for documentation
on: March 13, 2014, 20:45

🙁

Hey,

I just completed a 50 CC ride for the IBA last week. I rode from Jacksonville Beach, FL to San Diego, CA with a couple of buddies. They left CA and rode home basically the same route in reverse.

I continued on to Joshua Tree National Park and Death Valley. I got my passport stamped at both locations and took pictures there. Sadly, I did not get a picture of me or my bike at JTNP but I did get a picture of my bike at DVNP on the Devil's Golf Course.

My question is this. Do I need to revisit both of these parks and get a picture of me, me and my bike or just my bike at JTNP. I still have 22 more to go and I can correct this error on those if that is acceptable.

Please advise. Thanks.

Post Re: Acceptable Photos for documentation
on: March 27, 2014, 11:28

Brian K.
The National Parks Tour passport has pages for the park stamp and a photo. The finisher submit the passport to prove the rider has completed his visit to the parks in the passport. The pin and plaque is awarded to the finishers only. The review of the passport by the committee qualifies the rider. The SCMA have put a page in the passport for this photo of you and your motorcycle. The committee will enjoy reviewing your passport when you submit it.

Dennis Even
California Adventure

bpkunzelma-
nn
Post Re: Acceptable Photos for documentation
on: April 22, 2014, 14:10

Thank you Dennis. I was back in California the last two weeks, so I stopped by both JTNP and DVNP and got the photos I needed for my passport. Fortunately, I was also able to ride through Manzanar NP and Kings Canyon NP and Sequoia NP. I only have 19 more to go.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.007 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.