Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: More on Forum Standards and Etiquette
banderson
Advanced
Post More on Forum Standards and Etiquette
on: May 7, 2014, 09:24

Several threads have gotten completely out of shape and off topic because members are providing non-responsive answers to the question or observation made by the original poster. I manage the forum and frankly I go through and provide maintenance and weeding only occasionally. A recent thread about "Denver" now has discussions about "Madawaska". The intent of the original poster has been buried and people seeking "Madawaska" will never find it in the weeds labeled "Denver".

If you see a topic that triggers a response in you that has nothing to do with the topic, common courtesy and the FORUM STANDARDS adopted by the SCMA board of directors require you to post a new thread. SCMA has the right to delete, edit or move content that fails to meet our standards. I would rather not do that. It is unnecessary work for me and it feels too "big brother" for anyone being on the receiving end. So...

I ask all users of the forum to take a look at the standards that are in a separate thread near this one and follow them.

I hate to behave in such a directing manner--afterall, we are simply having fun and riding motorcycles--but with the freedom of the road comes some responsiblity.

Thanks for your help. Now get on your motorcycle and have some fun.

See you on the road

Blake P. Anderson
SCMA Chairman
(714) 801-3931
BlakePAnderson@gmail.com

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.007 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.