Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SUBMITTING FINISHER MATERIALS
sshulman
Administrator
Post SUBMITTING FINISHER MATERIALS
on: June 3, 2014, 18:23

TO ALL USA FOUR CORNER FINISHERS:

Please do not e-mail Dannie Fox with your finishing materials until you are finished with the tour. If possible, it is best to SCAN your photos, gas receipts, and destination forms, and e-mail them to Dannie at one time. His e-mail address is: usafc@sc-ma.com

This is an extremely busy time as riders are just finishing, while others are just beginning the tour. This process will continue through October since we have over 100 registrants so far this year. The more organized you are in submitting materials, the quicker your ride will be certified. Please be as thorough as possible. Once the ride is certified we will order your plaque (3 week turn-around to get plaque produced).

If the materials are not complete you will be notified and your file will remain in a suspense file until we receive proper materials. We only certify rides that have ALL the materials complete. Your ride will be certified only if we can verify all the information. NO EXCEPTIONS. Do NOT submit incomplete packages. They will NOT pass. Note: Regular Four Corner riders should have 4 destination forms. TRUE X riders will have 7 destination forms.

Questions can be posted here and answers will also be posted for all to see in case they have the same questions.

Steve Shulman
Vice Chair, SCMA

PHBIKER
Post Re: SUBMITTING FINISHER MATERIALS
on: June 5, 2014, 11:30

All the destination forms have a place for mileage. Is the miles on the bike or the miles between corners?

banderson
Advanced
on: June 5, 2014, 16:32

Miles on bike. In other words, the bike's odometer.

See you on the road

Blake P. Anderson
SCMA Chairman
(714) 801-3931
BlakePAnderson@gmail.com

PHBIKER
on: June 18, 2014, 16:36

Thanks.

Jhallford
on: June 26, 2014, 17:19

I am starting my Four Corners ride day after tomorrow. In double checking everything I find I am missing the documentation sheet for Madawaska Me. Is that a necessity or can I improvise as long as all the data are there?
Joe H

sshulman
Administrator
on: June 27, 2014, 09:20

Joe,

I sent you a private message and answered your question, but yes you can improvise. Just make sure all the info is there. If you e-mail me I will send you the form as well.

Steve Shulman
Vice Chair, SCMA

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.02 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.