Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Member
Connieride-
r
Post New Member
on: June 4, 2014, 14:58

Hi, I just joined today and am looking forward to meeting some of the membership at upcoming events. A coworker of mine and I were kicking around the idea of doing the 4 corners ride in the next year so, I am looking forward to hearing what all is required for equipment for such an undertaking. Sounds like a lot of fun and am looking forward to doing it as soon as possible time permitting of course. I have been riding for about 41 years off and on and now I am back on and plan to stay that way as long as possible. I ride a Connie 14 now and am enjoying it very much. Have been throwing upgrades on it when ever possible and am now looking for a new seat for those long haul rides that require a lot of saddle time. Well I just wanted to say hi. Thanks.

lmark
Beginner
Post Re: New Member
on: October 3, 2014, 12:06

G'day mate!

WELCOME to SCMA, they are a GREAT bunch of blokes 'ere as u likely know by now.

No special equipment my friend. Just LD riding items as usual.

When u submit your information for the ride, SCMA will send you the additional info u will need. Your towel, clips for the towel, etc....

It is a FANTASTIC ride!!!! And the time frame to do it in helps keep it a comfortably ride.

When u get to Madawaska, you may want to meet up with Joe & Diane LaChance. They are FANTASTIC people. Joe started the HD park up there. I was there recently and it the changes they made are COMMENDABLE!! They are even putting in an archway as you drive up the entrance to the park.

If u can give me a "heads up", maybe I can ride with you to the Keys. I am in South Florida and occasionally ride down and up with the SCMA chaps. Hmm, actually only twice so far but I would be happy to make it a regular thing.

If u would like to contact Joe LaChance, le tme onw at BuzzCap7@BuzzCap.NET and I will send his e-mail to you.

Have a GREAT day!!

BuzzCap7

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.01 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.