Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Member
Connieride-
r
Post New Member
on: June 4, 2014, 14:58

Hi, I just joined today and am looking forward to meeting some of the membership at upcoming events. A coworker of mine and I were kicking around the idea of doing the 4 corners ride in the next year so, I am looking forward to hearing what all is required for equipment for such an undertaking. Sounds like a lot of fun and am looking forward to doing it as soon as possible time permitting of course. I have been riding for about 41 years off and on and now I am back on and plan to stay that way as long as possible. I ride a Connie 14 now and am enjoying it very much. Have been throwing upgrades on it when ever possible and am now looking for a new seat for those long haul rides that require a lot of saddle time. Well I just wanted to say hi. Thanks.

lmark
Beginner
Post Re: New Member
on: October 3, 2014, 12:06

G'day mate!

WELCOME to SCMA, they are a GREAT bunch of blokes 'ere as u likely know by now.

No special equipment my friend. Just LD riding items as usual.

When u submit your information for the ride, SCMA will send you the additional info u will need. Your towel, clips for the towel, etc....

It is a FANTASTIC ride!!!! And the time frame to do it in helps keep it a comfortably ride.

When u get to Madawaska, you may want to meet up with Joe & Diane LaChance. They are FANTASTIC people. Joe started the HD park up there. I was there recently and it the changes they made are COMMENDABLE!! They are even putting in an archway as you drive up the entrance to the park.

If u can give me a "heads up", maybe I can ride with you to the Keys. I am in South Florida and occasionally ride down and up with the SCMA chaps. Hmm, actually only twice so far but I would be happy to make it a regular thing.

If u would like to contact Joe LaChance, le tme onw at BuzzCap7@BuzzCap.NET and I will send his e-mail to you.

Have a GREAT day!!

BuzzCap7

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.004 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.