Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Madawaska lodging
hamesplace
Post Re: Madawaska lodging
on: September 30, 2015, 13:37

We stayed at the Inn of Acadia on September 8th, 2015. Both the restaurant and the bar was open. They kept the restaurant open late waiting for us to arrive, we were late. The food was great and had a great conversation with the cook, the bartender and another guest late into the evening.

motomike
on: December 13, 2015, 21:36

I stayed at the Fraser Mansion above the park on July 12 2015 the folks couldn't of been nicer they gave me a discount because i was on a motorcycle The Inn is beautifully restored and was a refreshing place to stay after days on the road .
Joe met me at the park and gave me a tour he was extremely nice and very informative very enjoyable time

I was notified the Mansion suffered a huge fire and November of this (2015) year such a devastating loss Wishing Linda and Bob all the best .

bugsinmyte-
ethman
on: February 6, 2016, 20:09

The first year I completed the USA 4 corners, I stayed in Grand Isle, Maine, just before Madawaska, in a nice older Mom and Pop Motel. 🙂 It was closed the last three times I went through. 🙁 The second time I stayed in Martin’s Motel in Madawaska, 🙁 the only motel in town at the time. I would not stay there again.
The last two times, I stayed just across the river in Edmundston, New Brunswick Canada at the Best Western. I’d definitely stay there again. 😛

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.012 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.