Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Finished my first USA Four Corners
Papalyn02
Post Finished my first USA Four Corners
on: August 15, 2014, 13:18

My son and I just finished the tour. What a great experience !!!!! If someone has a lot of time on their hands, and the interest, we kept a blog of our trip. Mainly it was just for our families, but you are welcome to it. Total trip was 11,539 miles in 20 days for me. My son spent 18 days.......I had to drive to his house.

Blog..... Wahoo50states.blogspot.com.

gelliott
Advanced
Post Re: Finished my first USA Four Corners
on: August 17, 2014, 09:11

Great Job!

gonzo
Administrator
on: August 17, 2014, 15:05

Congrats to both of you !!
Gonzo

bpkunzelma-
nn
on: September 10, 2014, 17:29

Congratulations Papalyn02! It certainly is a trip you won't forget anytime soon.

Dakiller
on: September 16, 2014, 06:39

Congrats I'm right behind you at Corner 3 today Blaine WA California here I come !!

76graypops
on: September 16, 2014, 07:38

I finished my first 4 Corners Tour on 9-11-2014 in Madawaska Maine. WA, CA, FL, ME.
What an experience that was. I have read a lot of articles about people doing the run. I read the forums to get better understanding what to expect. But in the end to have finished the run and to meet a super nice person like Joe LaChance at the end of it was the icing on the cake. 6960 miles on the run. but 11,248 total miles and to pick up my oldest grandson at age 5 1/2 to ride with me the final 10 miles with my kids behind us was almost to much. And to have my brother and his wife waiting at my house. To have such a support group like that made the trip so much easier and a piece of mind. Along with the APP I used LIFE360 they followed me the whole way.
And I have to give credit to the ones that live in Cali.. with all the information about how to skate around the Cali. traffic. And to G Elloit for meeting me at San Ysidro, nice break. THANK YOU SC-MA

on: September 16, 2014, 07:42

Congrats to you GrayPops.....sounds like you have a bunch of memorable stories to tell!

76graypops
on: September 16, 2014, 07:48

Yes I do. When I told my grandson I saw a whale he asked if I took a picture and I said one, and he cannot see it. It was in my head. no still picture of it.

on: September 16, 2014, 07:51

The LIFE360 app sounds interesting. I currently use SPOT and LiveViewGPS. Family loves the LVGPS as they can track my every move and have a satellite view of where I'm at.

gelliott
Advanced
on: September 17, 2014, 05:02

Tom,

I have already told you via text, but I'll tell you again; Great Job! And, WOW what a finish you had with your grandson riding shotgun with you, and the family following you in to the finish at home.

Continued safe riding, and every time I see one of those WalMart Big Rigs out on the slab, I'll think of you......LOL

Elliot

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.008 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.