Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Message To Blake
gonzo
Administrator
Post Message To Blake
on: October 14, 2014, 17:30

Hello everyone,

Many of you took the opportunity to send Blake a message during his battle with cancer.

With his passing away we would like to continue using this Forum to collect your thoughts, anecdotes, etc., in memory of Blake and condolences to his wife, Giovanna.

Just type in your thoughts in the “Quick Reply” box and then submit.

gonzo
Administrator
Post Re: Message To Blake
on: October 14, 2014, 19:02

Hello Blake,
Thank you for all that you have done for our SCMA, our members, and all riders whose lives you have touched.
Many thanks for helping me learn cornering at the speeds you love to do. At one time I thot you were reckless, but then I realized that you are highly proficient and greatly experienced at riding. My ambition of course, then became to be as accomplished a rider as you are.

I finally figured out how to get Snoopy to stop saying he was gonna leave me to ride with you. Yes, cornering skills was one, but seems comfort and jazzy color was another……so I told him I’m gonna get us a Gold Wing. (But between you and me I think he’s always wanted to ride with you :).

C ya on the road big guy
Vaya con Dios
Gonzo & Snoopy

gelliott
Advanced
on: October 15, 2014, 08:10

Blake,

I never met you, however I know you have done a lifetime worth of work here at SCMA, and I thank you for that. This is a great organization because of you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Always keep the shiny side up.

Regards,
Elliot

AVInnovati-
ons
Administrator
on: October 15, 2014, 11:12

Giovanna,

I have just receved the email of Blake's passing. I am deeply saddened and will miss a good friend. Blake brought Pat and I into a wonderful family of peaple that are a great joy to be with. It will not be the same without him. God bless

Mike Barber

raginpitbu-
ll
Administrator
on: October 15, 2014, 11:35

Saddened to hear of the passing of Blake Anderson, Chairman of the SCMA last night due to a battle with cancer. Our condolences to his family, friends and all the motorcyclists he had touched. He was instrumental in making the AZRATPack the first non-California affiliate. Godspeed Blake.

bsmith
Advanced
on: October 15, 2014, 12:13

Giovanna
We never met, but I liked and respected Blake very much.
I know that mere words cannot help much, however I am sorry for your loss.
He will missed, by any whose life he touched.
Bob Smith

1badassdad
on: October 15, 2014, 12:28

So sad he is not with us anymore.

So glad I knew him.

So happy for our times together.

So grateful for his kindness.

So thankful for the gift of his friendship.

He will live forever in my heart and mind.

May all who mourn his loss find comfort and peace in knowing that he lived life fully while he was here, and that the depth of ones grief in his passing is equal to the depth of the love they have for him.

May God's grace be upon all of us at this time of sorrow and bring joy to our hearts in knowing that Blake is now the president of the HAMA (Heavenly Angels Motorcycle Association). Ride On....

Happy Trails, Blake.

Your Friend,

"One-Eyed" Gary

gelliott
Advanced
on: October 15, 2014, 13:06

Giovanna,

Sad to say, I never had the the honor to meet Blake in person, but had a few emails back and forth with him. I've only been a member of this fine organization for a couple years, however I know Blake was extremely instrumental in making SCMA what it is, and his legacy will carry on for quite some time.

My condolences to you and your family during these trying times. The motorcycle world will miss him.

Regards,
Elliot Gates

hron
on: October 15, 2014, 20:35

My deepest and most sincere condolences to his family and friends, truly a great friend to all of us, he'll be missed, Ron Harkov

msteve
on: October 16, 2014, 22:21

Dear Giovanna,
Although I am an RN working in Hospice daily I still found this news most disturbing and hard to digest. My sincerest condolences to you and the entire SCMA family. He will be missed!
Fondly, Steve Morris

Pages: [1] 2
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.015 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.