Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: San Francisco Motorcycle Club 110th Anniversary
gonzo
Administrator
Post San Francisco Motorcycle Club 110th Anniversary
on: October 24, 2014, 19:03

Hello SC-MA team,

I hope your having a great week.

I know we have not met, but as a fan of SC-MA and member of the San Francisco Motorcycle Club, I wanted to see if you would be interested in having SC-MA participate in the SFMC’s upcoming event, SFMC 110th Anniversary, on October 25th by giving us a shout out to your members. Here is the link to the event: http://www.sf-mc.org/110th-anniversary/

As you might not know, SFMC is the 2nd oldest motorcycle club in the world and we expect quite a large attendance of journalists, motorcycle retailers, owners, enthusiasts and members of other motorcycle clubs from across the country.

The event will be held in and around San Francisco’s massive DNA lounge. The main floor area is going to be converted into a show room for displaying motorcycles(new/vintage), motorcycle shops and motorcycle accessory retailers from all over showing off their newest wears.

Anyway, as a fan we would greatly appreciate a note or a post telling your members of our celebration of San Francisco Motorcycle Club’s 110th Anniversary!

Cheers and have a great week!

Jai

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.003 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.