Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: appointment bound
Address152
Post appointment bound
on: January 8, 2015, 07:54

Ok here is my story.Oct 3 2013 I'm leaving my house at 4:30am for a three hour ride to have my Russel-Day Long seat made.
I live on the sacramento river 20 miles out of town.I hade just had a powercomander installed and the bike dyno. Looking forward to the ride.
I don't get 5 miles down the road and I hit a deer doing about 50 miles an hour.God was watching over me becaused I did not go down. The left side of the bike exploded, but after the hit I came out the otherside on two wheel rolling. I could hear something so pulled over and got a flash light to see the damage.
I went and picked up the pieces, drove my bike home and put it on a trailer and headed for my appointment.
I pulled into Russel's to have my seat done (been on the books for three months)They could not believe that after hitting a deer I came. I ride Victory Vision,the seat they did for me is wonderful. My seat is a combo of real leather and hippopotumus, and the more I ride the better it looks and feels.
It took four months to get the bike back and 11,000 in damages.

Happy Riding Bill

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.009 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.