Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gas In San Ysedro
rkjendal
Post Gas In San Ysedro
on: January 14, 2015, 10:49

I was looking at the gas stations in San Ysidro and they all appear to have San Diego address. Is a receipt form one of those near the post office acceptable?
Roy

VIKING
Beginner
Post Re: Gas In San Ysedro
on: January 15, 2015, 09:28

Quote from rkjendal on January 14, 2015, 10:49
I was looking at the gas stations in San Ysidro and they all appear to have San Diego address. Is a receipt form one of those near the post office acceptable?
Roy

ROY
I used the ARCO Station listed in the Four Corners USA Package - It was accepted.
Also, I ate lunch down the street at Achiote's Restaurant. It also has a San Diego address on Camino de le Plaza - - It appears that San Ysidro is known as a "Place of Population" since it was annexed to San Diego in 1957.
My assumption is that SCMA has offered it as a simplex method of logging the most SW city on the tour.
The address on my receipts show the zip code that is exclusive to San Ysidro and that nails it down easily for the committee.
BTW, the Post Office signage actually shows San Ysidro, CA 92173

VIKING
Beginner
on: January 15, 2015, 09:33

TIP: To come into San Ysidro from the east a very enjoyable ride is on CA 94, then Otay Lakes Road to CA 125 then CA 905 then transition over to San Ysidro. A pleasant meander along the border to escape the "Slab"

lmark
Beginner
on: January 17, 2015, 05:53

G'day mate.

If u r ever in question, take a PIX of you and 'yer bike in front of the PO Sign right there. Just be sure to smile. 🙂

When u sign up for the 4CT, in your packet it will give you info on what qualifies for being there. It changed not long ago I think. For the better of course.

I am GLAD you are doing that ride. It is 1 of the BEST rides I ever had.

It is possible you can meet up with Joe LaChance (and his wife Diane) up in Madawasks since he is often at the HD park. You can contact him as well if u wanted to schedule meeting him. He is the founder and Pres. if u were unaware of that.

The HD Park is GREAT and getting even better if that is possible!

Go man go!!!

BuzzCap7

VIKING
Beginner
on: January 18, 2015, 09:54

Looking forward to park improvements since I did Four Corners Tour last year.
This year will be the "True X" format.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.013 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.