Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: List of National Parks?
DJFriar
Post List of National Parks?
on: March 11, 2015, 13:45

I am debating if I should do the National Park trip or the Missions trip when I go out to California this summer. Is there a list of the 24 National Parks so I can do some pre-planning before committing to one?

ddominic
Post Re: List of National Parks?
on: March 15, 2015, 00:52

ddominic here; when you get the logbook the list is in it. It better to do both.I am planning to do them this year, after I set my new bike up.

DJFriar
on: March 17, 2015, 06:24

Quote from ddominic on March 15, 2015, 00:52
ddominic here; when you get the logbook the list is in it. It better to do both.I am planning to do them this year, after I set my new bike up.

I'm pretty sure everyone who looks at this site knows the list is in the logbook. But you can't get the logbook without paying for it and it doesn't make sense to do that ahead of being able to plan a ride and ensure you have adequate time.

Since you appear to have the logbook, could you post up the 24 parks that are in it? There are 26 in California, so it'd be nice to know which 24 are required for the SCMA Tour.

dhkent55
Advanced
on: March 21, 2015, 17:12

OK here are the 24 from last year. I am sure there is no big secret about the list.

1. Cabrillo
2. Channel Islands NM
3. Death Valley NP
4. Devil's Postpile NM
5. Eugene O'Neil NHS
6. Fort Point NHS
7. Golden Gate NRA
8. John Muir NHS
9. Joshua Tree NP
10. King's Canyon NP
11. Lassen Volcanic NP
12. Lava Beds NP
13. Manzanar NHS
14. Mojave NP
15. Muir Woods NM
16. Pinnacles NM
17. Pt. Reyes NS
18. Redwood National and State Parks
19. Rosie the Riveter NHS
20. San Francisco Maritime NHS
21. Santa Monica Mts. NRA
22. Sequoia NP
23. Whiskeytown NRA
24. Yosemite NP

I can say that this is an excellent list of sites that will get you all around California. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about any of them.

Dave

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.015 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.