Forums

Warning: Illegal string offset 'signature' in /home/scma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 917

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2015 Mission Tour - update
Post 2015 Mission Tour - update
on: March 16, 2015, 23:37

🙂 Look all the wood be Mission Tour riders as of to day Saint Patrick's Day the SCMA has 16 riders looking to do the Mission Tour. Great start for 2015 We will most likely double this before the fall. All riders question whether to start in the North or the South? Is 4 days enough time to make all the Missions? Jim Fischer speaks from the saddle and encourage all to add a couple of days to the trip and enjoy some of the roads between the Missions. Take some time to enjoy the California History around the Mission system of early California. Jim has repeated the Mission Tour in 2013 & in 2014! The repeat riders, and the SCMA has a 1/2 dozen repeat riders practice placing their bike in the foreground and the Mission in the hole frame.
I look for more stories from the riders this year as to the challenge in completing the tour.

Dennis Even
SCMA Mission Tour
Chair

dhkent55
Advanced
Post Re: 2015 Mission Tour - update
on: March 21, 2015, 16:55

For what its worth, I did all the southern half of the Missions Tour, as in LA to San Diego to Ventura, in one day (plus all the National Parks Tour sites...Yikes!). I do NOT recommend that approach! I came away planning on returning to several of the missions (and the parks) just because they were so beautiful. Don't underestimate the traffic in both LA and in San Francisco.

Dave

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.004 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.