Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best 15 Roads Garmin mapsource file?
hbrian
Post Best 15 Roads Garmin mapsource file?
on: April 2, 2015, 13:13

Does anyone have a Garmin .GPX / .GDB file of the Best 15 roads they would like to share?

12shoe
Beginner
Post Re: Best 15 Roads Garmin mapsource file?
on: April 2, 2015, 13:34

I have one i created for 'interest sake'. I am not planning on riding the 15best and so i did not pay attention to detail. I would assume there are some errors/ommissions on my file. If you still interested in this file, send me a pm.

VIKING
Beginner
on: April 8, 2015, 11:36

For the price of an email stamp - Here's my rendition of the 15 Best Roads USA Challenge.

Each route is complete and may go a tad further in order to get to a photo op or receipt.
The entire Blue Ridge Pkwy is represented and one can pick their own 150+ miles portion.

Although created on Base Camp, the file will open in either MapSource or Base Camp.

The Small print DISCLAIMER: This is for general overview and you may want to refine or change the routes according to your discretion and in keeping with both the spirit and guidelines of the challenge. I will in no way accept responsibility for my stupidity in the presentation.
Andy GeorgiaPathfinder@gmail.com

jknorst
Administrator
on: May 1, 2015, 10:29

Viking,

I forwarded your file to hbrian. For some reason we (the scma) got it.

Jack Knorst

jknorst
Administrator
on: May 2, 2015, 12:17

Viking,

If you wish I can put your gpx file on my server and place a link to it here so that people can download it.
Let me know.

Jack

VIKING
Beginner
on: May 2, 2015, 14:14

Jack
Please do put it on here.
I've had a few folks respond to my post and I just couldn't figure out how to post each of the 15 routes on the site.
Thank you
Viking/Andy

VIKING
Beginner
on: May 2, 2015, 14:16

And - if anyone can explain to me in simpleton's terms how to post a gps file herein, I would love to be enlightened........

jknorst
Administrator
on: May 2, 2015, 16:54

you can only provide a link to wherever the file is located. You cannot post files on the SCMA server. You can, however, send the file as an attachment using the "Send Message" link provided under member's id of the post you are replying to.
That is how I sent your file to hbrian.

jknorst
Administrator
on: May 2, 2015, 16:57

Without further ado here is Viking's Best 15 Roads gpx files in zip format.
Please don't shoot the messenger if one of them tells you to turn onto a boat ramp.

http://knorst.us/downloads/Best15Roads.zip

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.017 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.