Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Around the USA/Canada A
lmark
Beginner
Post Around the USA/Canada A
on: August 13, 2015, 17:55

Brag? Did someone say brag? Aye?

Annually I go around the USA/Canada typically solo. This year Ed S. aka "Pinball" asked to go with me so we high tailed it together.

It was WICKED WICKED WICKED FUN!!!!! 7 weeks hitting the 4 corners, flying the girls out to wherever we are every 2 weeks, meeting up with TCK in Walla Walla, THE GONZ in San Diego (THE GONZ got up at 3 AM to meet up with us and ride the day..........incredible aye?).......

Yup, met up with Joe LaChance again at the HD Park in Madawaska. Man - o - Man, if y'all have not been up there lately WHAT GREAT CHANGES Joe made. FREAKING WOW!!!

Pinball and I knocked off almost exactly 12,000 miles, drank more beer 😀 than we will ever admit to, and TRULY are living the DREAM!!

If u have not taken a relaxing ride across the USA/Canada lately, you really need to consider it b4 you are too old to comfortably do it on a bike.

Oh, Pinball and I got out NEXUS Cards from Canada allowing us in and out of the USA/Canada borders with greater ease, faster in particular.

Our good friends to the north are FANTASTIC people and and the riding up there be it in Whistler/Black Comb Mountains or at the other end like Cape Breton or heck, anywhere in between is REALLY REALLY REALLY NICE!

"GR" aka Bob Rodgers is (as I type this) headed around the USA on the 4 Corner Tour and headed to a Ba-Zillion places in between. I am HAPPY he is going to bed down here at my place in S. Florida on his way to Key West. He, Pinball, and I are all going to ride together to KW and back. Whooooo Hoooooo..........

It is so GREAT to have GOOD FRIENDS! It really adds a quality to living life to the fullest.

Slide into the saddle and go have FUN!

BuzzCap7

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.017 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.