Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Last Corner
rld346
Post Last Corner
on: August 26, 2015, 20:24

Reached Lebanon today...for the third time, now heading to San Ysidro for the 4th corner, and the completion of a "4 Corners USA True X". To get there by Saturday gives us three easy days of riding, and we'll finish in 20 days. And we get to rest for for a few days before the 3FC.

rld346
Post Re: Last Corner
on: August 29, 2015, 19:20

FINISHED!!
Reached San Ysidro this afternoon and got our receipt to finish the "USA Four Corners True X". Only took 20 days and 12,362 miles. Only problem we had (and only rain for entire trip, just a drizzle, though) was on I-95 south out of ME thru NH, NY, and MA. A Sunday afternoon on I-95 was not the place to be......it was like a parking lot. Very slow moving for hours as all the New Yorkers were heading home from a week-end in ME and NH.
Now we get to rest for a few days before we start the 3FC on Thursday.

gonzo
Administrator
on: August 29, 2015, 20:20

Congratulations Richard.......let's tag up at the sign-in
BTW, if you have the time, could you go over to the Wyndham and help Steve with set up?
We're in the first banquet room after you pass the desks on the left as you come through the lobby.
Gonzo

rld346
on: August 29, 2015, 21:47

Sure, I'll be glad to help. I really haven't got much to do until Wednesday. When will Steve be there?

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.008 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.