Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 3 more to go
TravelinBo-
b
Post 3 more to go
on: September 10, 2016, 08:42

Just an update to my Best 15 challenge. I have completed 12 of the 15 and planning one more trip after the 17th of Sept to finish. I have the PCH, Million Dollar Highway, and Utah 12 to do. I will say that some of the roads getting to the 15 are as good as the 15 themselves!

I am thinking about a bun Burner for the IBA on the way out to Monterey from Wisconsin (where I live now. I used to live in SC but moved to WI for work about 13 years ago.). I am also contemplating a night in Tonopah, so if anyone knows if there is something near there I shouldn't miss when I am there, please feel free to post a reply.
TravelinBob

kjeffrey
Post Re: 3 more to go
on: September 17, 2016, 12:34

UT 95 from Blanding to Hanksville then UT 24 to Torrey is very scenic. If you don't mind 3 miles of well maintained dirt road (many big street motorcycles have ridden this section), UT 261 from Mexican Hat to pick up UT 95 west of Blanding is also fantastic. It's known as Moki Dugway. In a couple of miles you climb from a valley floor to the top of a mesa with fantastic views.

on: September 17, 2016, 23:39

Hello MotoZot,
Moki Dugway is one of my fav rides !!!
It is absolutely fantastic !!
You're gonna luv riding UT12 from Torrey to Bryce Cyn......Have fun !!

on: September 17, 2016, 23:39

Hello MotoZot,
Moki Dugway is one of my fav rides !!!
It is absolutely fantastic !!
You're gonna luv riding UT12 from Torrey to Bryce Cyn......Have fun !!

on: September 18, 2016, 00:16

The previous post about Moki Dugway and UT12 was made by Gonzo.....system erroneously sez guest 🙁

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.029 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.