Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 48 Indian Chief Roadmaster
bigpine1
Post 48 Indian Chief Roadmaster
on: March 30, 2017, 15:52

Looking for a 48 indian Chief Roadmaster that I restored in 1984 for my Father Chuck Wokson from Rogers Minnesota. It was sold in January of 1991 to someone in California. It was red with left hand shift, it was missing the tool box and the generator belt cover. Dad and most of his friends have passed, I have no VIN#, only a few pictures, and very little info to go on. I would like to purchase the bike if I can find it,or at least correspond with the owner. Thanks Craig.

Looking for a 48 indian Chief Roadmaster that I restored for my Father Chuck Wokson from Rogers Minnesota. It was sold in the mid 80's to someone in California. It was red with left hand shift, it was missing the tool box and the generator belt cover. Dad and most of his friends have passed, I have no VIN#, only one picture, and very little info to go on. I would like to purchase the bike if I can find it,or at least correspond with the owner. Dad had a brother, Lawrence Wokson that lived in Palm Springs, so I am hoping someone will see this and respond. I cant rest until I find this bike, please help me sleep again! Thanks Craig. bigpine1@gmail.com

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.012 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.