Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2018 Honda Goldwing
sshulman
Pro
Post 2018 Honda Goldwing
on: October 9, 2017, 19:05

Hello Goldwing Riders –

It is with a great deal excitement and anticipation I type this to SCMA Goldwing riders. There is substantial evidence that a newly designed 2018 Goldwing will debut at the EICMA show in Milan, Italy Nov. 7 – 12. Honda appears to have made significantly greater changes than those made in 2012 (I was disappointed). This bike may also appear at the first IMS show in Long Beach as well (Nov. 17-19), but by then the cat will be out of the bag and you’ll be able to verify changes on the internet. There appears to be body changes, clutch changes, suspension changes, lighting changes, and a bunch of other stuff that no one but Honda can confirm, and won’t, until it is unveiled. Honda is extremely good about keeping secrets and the public is very good about spreading rumors. So as not to be one of those people I’ll leave it at that, but I’m still very excited.

So here is the reason for writing this. If you are in the market for a new 2018 Goldwing, I know of a very reliable dealer in the business of selling Goldwings at very reasonable prices. I suspect their prices will be even more reasonable if there were a number of buyers. For those in the market and wanting to buy one in the Spring, I’d like to gather as many people interested in buying one and see about getting the best deal possible for all the buyers. I am willing to organize the list and negotiate the purchase price for everyone. There is no commitment from anyone until you know everything there is to know about the bike, the color, the options, and of course, the price. The other caveat is this dealer is not in California and you would have to get to the dealer and ride it home. They will pick up everyone at the airport if you fly in. Having purchased from this dealer before, I know their desire to beat everyone’s price. In 2008 I bought a Wing from them and saved over $2000 over other dealers after deducting airfare, hotels and gas from the best price I could find in California.

If you have an interest, e-mail me at Steven1050@aol.com or call me at 949-769-1726 and I’ll keep you posted after I compile a list of people and details about the bikes… if there are interested people.

I’m always up to saving a few bucks when I buy a bike and I suspect you are too!

Your former Chairman,

Steven Shulman
Walla Walla, WA

asteve
Post Re: 2018 Honda Goldwing
on: October 13, 2017, 11:01

I might be in the market or at least interested in this opportunity when it comes around.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.012 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.