Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: First << 11 12 13 [14] 15 16
Author Topic: The Latest Info...
jabkam
Advanced
Post Re: The Latest Info...
on: August 4, 2018, 14:29

There will be 3 people on 2 Harleys crossing about 10:30-11am on Wed the 29th, will watch for bikes at the gas as we top up

lmichael
on: August 4, 2018, 20:55

See, I would have chosen a precise time, like...10:38 am....rather than being so ambiguous as to say 10:30-11am.

But, that is just me........ 😀 😛 😮 😎 😀

Good of you all to watch out for one another when crossing the border.

asteve
on: August 5, 2018, 08:26

I and my ride partner are planning to stay the night in Gila Bend, have breakfast at the "Alien" restaurant most of us met at last year, (can't remember the name) before crossing over the border south bound on the AM of the 30th.

jabkam
Advanced
on: August 5, 2018, 13:28

Sorry Miles, but it's us darn Canadians and I realized I should have said aboot rather than about. Will try to do better in the future.

lmichael
on: August 5, 2018, 17:39

It is aboot time.....eh?

You folks have a great ride down to the Start. I will see you at the Checkpoints.

Montauk
on: August 10, 2018, 04:45

I've added details of my route into Garmin's BaseCamp. These are based upon Jack and Miles turn by turn instructions uploaded in a different thread. You can download Garmin .gdb file from here http://gofile.me/3S1Kd/SKQKXf20k

Keep In mind that when you re-calculate it will use your profile not mine, hence most likely it would automatically change some route. Make sure you recheck with turn by turn. I have specific setting for a custom profile that I call it “Motorcycling” vs the default - Driving.

vickibisca-
y
on: August 19, 2018, 16:11

I'll be at the gas station between 1:45 and 2:00. Thanks!

Vicki Biscay

Ahab
on: August 19, 2018, 19:29

AMA Release of Liability and a
Mexico Release of Liability
Is the form up for downloading?

lmichael
on: August 20, 2018, 09:26

Ahab, the AMA Release of Liability form is a form that will be sitting ON the table at the Check-In Registration desk, at the Start Hotel....when you Check-In for the Three Flags Classic.

To be clear, it is NOT on the Hotel Check-In desk...it is on the tables when you Check-In for the Three Flags Classic ride.

It is a standardized form that the AMA uses, that asks each rider/passenger to sign....to Release the Organization from Liability during the running/operation of this event.

Separate from that.....You will need to show proof/verification that you have purchased Mexican Liability Insurance for your bike, to cover the time you are IN Mexico.

The SCMA is simply asking all riders to show proof/verification that they have purchased...or have coverage...for Liability Insurance for the time they are IN Mexico.

Over the previous 42 years of this event, on the years we have actually gone INTO Mexico, most riders will make the purchase of Mexican Liability Insurance to cover them, and their bike, for the few days they are IN Mexico. This purchase of Mexican Liability Insurance usually runs about $ 25 to $ 75 dollars, depending on which insurance is purchased.

This time, in the 2018, the SCMA is asking all riders to show proof/verification that they actually HAVE that insurance coverage.

Ahab
on: August 20, 2018, 11:30

Quote from Ahab on August 19, 2018, 19:29
AMA Release of Liability and a
Mexico Release of Liability
Is the form up for downloading?

I noticed that some of the forms were under Quick links for other runs. but I can wait till the 31st

Pages: First << 11 12 13 [14] 15 16
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.012 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.