Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 >> Last
Author Topic: The Latest Info...
BrianNorri-
e
Advanced
Post Re: The Latest Info...
on: January 27, 2018, 12:07

Miles I did indeed call all 3 numbers, might be an issue with being in Canada. The USA number just got me a voice mail, the 1st Mexican number just kept disconnecting and the last one got me a series of people and I finally ended up in another voice mail. So fork it, I just booked online. No big deal really.

Thanks to everyone that has worked so hard to this point and continues to work hard to make this ride so epic!

jabkam
Advanced
on: January 27, 2018, 13:27

Thanks to all for your help, I did eventually get through on the 602-512-1182 number and am now all booked, can't wait to see how much I owe Telus (phone carrier) but at least it's done

BrianNorri-
e
Advanced
on: January 27, 2018, 15:05

Jabkam I did get through (from Canada) by calling 011-52-638-383-2238 and left a message, Danny did return my call as well. Maybe try on Monday when they aren’t so busy. I booked through their website because I’m just really impatient. Danny offered to change my reservation to save me the extra money I paid. Seemed very nice and accommodating. Good luck.

jabkam
Advanced
on: January 27, 2018, 15:22

Thank you and will try that, just reluctant to pay the extra 100 approx cdn for the same room

ajerome
Advanced
on: January 27, 2018, 15:31

This morning I dialed the supplied US number for the PBH from AZ and Danny answered after a couple rings. He said that he'd been pretty busy taking more than 20 reservations already. Danny was very helpful!

Calgary
'Keep the shiny side up!'

bsmith
Advanced
on: January 27, 2018, 15:31

Hi Guys
I called the 604 number from Kamloops and got thru to Danny on second try.
All went well and quick.
I know about impatience, not many are more so them me.
Perhaps keep trying?
Bob

lmichael
on: January 27, 2018, 15:44

Thanks to ALL for sharing helpful info.

Here is the phone number I used, and was posted on the Update 3FC18 notice:

602-512-1182

That is supposed to be a direct # to get to either Juan Martinez or Danny, that both speak English (both the Americanized and Canadian versions of English)

lmichael
on: January 27, 2018, 15:52

Registration appears to be all ironed out, and flowing well.

Thus far, on day # 1 (uno) of ticket sales, there have been well over 50 tickets sold, across the wide spectrum of different kinds of riders/passengers...young and olde.

Keep in mind, there are also Buffet tickets available for the Start down in Mexico, and Banquet tickets available for the Finish up in Canada. If you have someone you are bringing with you, or that is meeting you, and would like to have them attend the Buffet in Mexico, or the Banquet in Canada, there are separate tickets available for that.....on the same Registration page.

jabkam
Advanced
on: January 27, 2018, 15:55

Hi Bob. I have left a message at the number Brian suggested. I had tried the 602 number, some 15 times or more since 8am pacific and always got an answering machine that didn't say it was the hotel so I never left a message.

As above, 602 number did eventually work and all booked, just patience which I guess I don't have.

bsmith
Advanced
on: January 27, 2018, 16:12

Sorry.
Can you say dislectsia, good if you can, 'cause i can't spell it.

I meant the 602 number that Miles is quoting.
Again Sorry.

And don't follow me on the 3 Flags either, can't follow a map, or GPS.
Sometimes find the finish just by process of elimination.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 >> Last
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.01 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.