Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: First << 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 >> Last
Author Topic: The Latest Info...
rjimsr
Post Re: The Latest Info...
on: January 29, 2018, 08:57

I made no less than 40 calls since Saturday morning, I figured out real quick to put them on a speed dial. Finally got thru this morning, so all I can say is to be persistent !! So tickets are had, start and Finnish rooms, now for the actual route to be released!! Ready to ride

lmichael
on: January 29, 2018, 12:28

Quote from heallen123 on January 28, 2018, 05:37
I called the 602 # yesterday and the person answered in Spanish. When I asked
if he speaks English, he hung up on me. Going riding today, will try again on Monday.

Harry

Yo...ALL of YOU out there...if you call the Playa Bonita Hotel to make a reservation.....the first words out of your mouth when they answer the phone should be......Juan Matinez or Danny....please.

Specifically ask to speak to Juan Martinez or Danny. And I can tell you from personal experience...Juan Martinez speaks much more articulate English than Danny does.

1-602-512-1182

Practice this........"Hola.....Juan Martinez...Por favor...." 😀

rjimsr
on: January 29, 2018, 16:25

When I made my reservation, Juan answered the phone, he spoke good english, quickly and professionally took my information and followed up with an email.

ajerome
Advanced
on: January 29, 2018, 17:49

When I called the PBH to make my reservation, Danny answered the phone in Spanish. I asked him to speak English and he immediately did so. I had no difficulty in communicating with him and yesterday my email reservation confirmation arrived as he said it would.

Calgary
'Keep the shiny side up!'

hbrian
on: January 30, 2018, 05:36

Miles, us Brians keep an eye on you. We know what you’ve done. The internet has no delete button.

Agreed, just persisist and be polite, respectful. After all, we are guests in their country. You will get through.

Registration numbers update? How are we doing?

lmichael
on: January 30, 2018, 07:40

Since all your Brians and Brains are keeping an eye on me, I can report......as of this morning.....January 30th....@ 0735 PST, these are the numbers thus far:

Registrations Numbers:

Riders................70
Passengers.........7
Riders 80+ or 25 & younger.....1
Passengers 80+ or 25 & younger....2
Banquet meals for Passengers not registered.....3

Buffet meals in Mexico for non-registered people......1
Banquet meals in Canada for non-registered people....5

That all means that thus far we have 80 people that have registered to participate in the ride, either as riders, or as passengers.

That is good, since registrations have only been open for the past 3 days.

bmark
Administrator
on: January 30, 2018, 09:09

FYI - the hotel is formally sold out at this time EXCEPT for the rooms blocked off for our group!

Juan is the keeper of the block so you MUST call him to get a room. I accidentally booked the week before our event (I did mention that I'm a slow Texan) and had to call Juan to get the reservation rescheduled.

Cheers,

Mark

lmichael
on: January 30, 2018, 17:58

Toll Free phone number for the Start Hotel...the Playa Bonita Hotel...in Puerto Penasco.

Daily 9:00am – 7:00pm Mountain Time, from CAN & USA:

1-888-232-8142

Again, be sure to ask for Juan Martinez or Danny.

"Hola......Juan Martinez....Por favor" 😀

From Mexico: 01- 800- 426 - 6482

hbrian
on: January 31, 2018, 21:11

1-888-232-8142 doesn’t work from Canada.

1-602-512-1182 Works with persistence. 8-4 MST

lmichael
on: January 31, 2018, 22:05

Hear Ye...Hear Ye......as of Wednesday night....1/31/2018......we now have 89 registered entries for this years ride.

That number does not include any additional tickets for Buffet or Banquet meals that were purchased separately.

89 so far.......we are more than a quarter of the way to our goal of 3 million riders 😀

Pages: First << 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 >> Last
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.019 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.