Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Sharing Rooms...and Ride Partners
hbrian
Post Sharing Rooms...and Ride Partners
on: June 12, 2018, 22:07

This will be THEE thread for those riders looking for someone to Share a Room with...or....looking for a Riding Partner for this years' 3FC.

If any of you are looking for a person to Share a Room with.....or...if you are looking for a riding partner to either ride the 3FC with, or any other epic ride with, this is THEE place to make those posting.
(Thanks to Miles for penning this in 2017, I just did the cut & paste!)

Ahab
Post Re: Sharing Rooms...and Ride Partners
on: July 1, 2018, 15:48

Well I guess I will break the ice. I am heading down from Calgary Via Washington, Oregon, Californian Nevada boarder Arizona to Mexico. On the way back I think I will follow somewhat the official planner route. I like 10 hour days +- and plus 10% on the speed. Anyone wanting to team up give me a ping.

cmwinn
on: July 1, 2018, 20:08

I am leaving from Portland, Oregon, planned on traveling down 395 through Victorville, Calif then over to Blythe/Phoenix. Let's talk.
Chris

millmutt
on: July 5, 2018, 08:32

I'll be heading from Colorado to Gila Bend to overnite, 8/29 then to Playa Bonita next day 8/30 .
Plan on riding the route as designated mostly. No rooms booked yet, plan on booking enroute.
Might stay at check point locations maybe go a bit further. My mount is a 2018 Indian Chieftain and would gladly ride with someone if interested and share room along the way if that works out. Like to ride a bit over the limit when conditions allow.
Feel free to contact me if interested.
Bob Freedman
millmutt@yahoo.com

Ahab
on: July 16, 2018, 14:06

Quote from cmwinn on July 1, 2018, 20:08
I am leaving from Portland, Oregon, planned on traveling down 395 through Victorville, Calif then over to Blythe/Phoenix. Let's talk.
Chris

I am looking at:
Aug. 27 Baker City
Aug. 28 Reno
Aug 29 Palm Springs
Aug 30 Playa Bonita

Give me a contact if you are interested in sharing.

Bruce

Ahab
on: July 16, 2018, 14:06

Quote from cmwinn on July 1, 2018, 20:08
Chris

I am looking at:
Aug. 27 Baker City
Aug. 28 Reno
Aug 29 Palm Springs
Aug 30 Playa Bonita

Give me a contact if you are interested in sharing.

Bruce

Greg
on: July 16, 2018, 20:26

Leaving from Okotoks to head to the start point. Any route to the start point is OK.
Also I would like to follow the official planner route on the way back. From what I can see it would be an interesting route. 10+ hour days are okay by me - speed limit plus 10% is okay. Ride is an Indian Roadmaster. This trip is an item on my bucket list.
Thoughts?

hbrian
on: July 19, 2018, 19:47

I have checked. Unfortunately, there is no way to PM (Private message) back to a post on this forum.

I am investigating another solution.
If you have any good ideas, PLEASE post them here.

One of the outstanding ideas of 3 Flags is to hook up with 300 of your closest buddies for the ride. We need to make it a bit easier for rider to rider communications - like is needed here.

The only work around at this point is...
"I would suggest that you reply and give that rider your email address or phone number. Please disguise whatever you do such as
3FC18------- at --------BrianHooker---------. -------com or 403#$%540huhu-3856

Greg (from above) contact me.

Brian Hooker,
Finish Director, Calgary

cmwinn
on: July 24, 2018, 22:36

Thanks Brian, should of thought of this myself.
To Ahab(Bruce) are you still thinking of travels plans/sharing rooms listed above on july 1? If so email me at cmwinn-------at=============ao=l=dotcom.

Ahab
on: August 1, 2018, 11:14

Quote from cmwinn on July 24, 2018, 22:37
Thanks Brian, should of thought of this myself.
To Ahab(Bruce) are you still thinking of travels plans/sharing rooms listed above on july 1? If so email me at cmwinn-------at=============ao=l=dotcom.

PM sent hope it gets to you.

Pages: [1] 2
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.018 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.