Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 >> Last
Author Topic: 2019 Three Flags Classic
PaulALax
Beginner
Post Re: 2019 Three Flags Classic
on: January 17, 2019, 06:09

Well, we haven't been officially named, but Tim and I will be willing to take on the job. It probably takes at least two to replace my friend Miles.
For any who don't know us, Tim has done the last several Three Flags rides and has pitched in to help wherever needed. I have done 20 TFCs, beginning with the 1983 ride that finished in Penticton, BC. With help and advice from Miles and anyone else with suggestions, I figure we'll be able to handle the job, if the Board wants us to do the job.

lmichael
on: January 17, 2019, 07:54

When all is said and done, and considering that both Paul Lax and Tim Wanamaker are Three Flags Classic veterans, and have volunteered to help on previous TFC rides in the past, and have volunteered to replace me as the Checkpoints Director......there should be no question that these two HD riders.....Thunder and Cannonball...are well qualified for the task at hand.

I nominate Paul Lax (Thunder) and Tim Wanamaker (Cannonball) as the new Checkpoint Directors. 😀

Bob Smith seconds those nominations. 😉

All in favor, say Aye. 😮 (aye, Aye, aye, Aye, aye, Aye)

Okay, with no Nays being heard, these two scallywags are the new Checkpoint Directors. 😎

bsmith
Advanced
on: January 17, 2019, 21:34

Miles, Miles, Miles???
Me , second anything you come up with?
Not on your life!

Well, ok, if it gets me off the hook.

I'm waitin' for to hear whenst Tikkie sales mite open?

mitcho
on: January 18, 2019, 00:11

Ok so it is 1/18/2019 and there is NO link to sign up for 3 Flags classic what is up with that??

Mitch

jabkam
Advanced
on: January 18, 2019, 05:08

Hi Mitch
When I first read it 30 times over I thought the same, on the 31st realized it is actually midnight tonight as it references 0300 on the 19th on the east coast. Late night tonight/early am tomorrow.

John

mitcho
on: January 18, 2019, 06:33

Hi John,
that is silly midnight on the 18th starts a new day of the 18th on the west coast so really it should read midnight Jan 19th PST and that would be 0300 EST silly wording for sure as everyone I talked to that it was today now 6 1/2 hours ago LOL
Thanks for your impute it helped.
Mitch

lmichael
on: January 18, 2019, 15:26

Okay, Boys and Girls, the 2019 Three Flags Classic Registration page is now UP, and waiting for midnight to strike the clock, so you all can sign up for this years' ride.

Here is the LINK to that page: https://sc-ma.com/rides/3-flag-parent/registration-for-three-flags-classic-tour/

Remember, Midnight tonight...1 second after the clock strikes 12:00 am on the 19th......which means you have about 8 and a half hours to go.

gonzo
Administrator
on: January 18, 2019, 16:21

Hello everyone, just an FYI on registration status. The IT team is working through a few glitches and final arrangements. It appears that registration after mid-night tonight is still a possibility!

Announcement of hotels and rooms and block rates, etc at the start and finish cities of San Luis Rio Colorado MEX and Vernon BC will be forthcoming.......y'all be patient with me in getting the final bows tied around the box of goodies 🙂

bsmith
Advanced
on: January 19, 2019, 01:08

Registration Worked Perfectly!
I HAVE Tikkie!
Bob

Casper
on: January 19, 2019, 08:07

Registration went very smooth for me. In and packing now.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 >> Last
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.031 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.