Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Start procedure
skiape50
Beginner
Post Start procedure
on: July 12, 2019, 07:58

I did not ride 3FC last year, but in 2017 we started by dropping a poker chip in a bucket at the start hotel front desk. Will that be the way we start this year?

BrianNorri-
e
Advanced
Post Re: Start procedure
on: July 18, 2019, 08:16

Steve I'm not part of the TFC committee but i would assume that you will be given a poker chip (along with many other bits of swag) when you check into the hotel in Mexico and we will be given a time when we can begin departure and deposit our chips. From what I've been reading it looks like departure will begin around 3AM.

Bob_Burton
on: July 19, 2019, 18:00

I'm interested in knowing this information also. Can we get an update on the procedure?

gonzo
Administrator
on: July 25, 2019, 13:01

Yes, you will receive a poker chip in your SWAG bag.
Friday morning, you must drop that chip into the bucket at the Araiza Hotel to officially start your 3FC.
Current time arrangements are 0330-0530. But these times are subject to change depending upon the US Customs border entry. The Port Director is working with SCMA to dedicate 1-2 booths for SCMA motorcyclists. Due to personnel constraints he informed me that actual times of operation may be changed by Friday's departure.
As with every 3FC we always caveat pre-announcements of route, checkpoints, and operating times as being subject to change at the Thursday riders meeting/buffet.
Hope this helps
See ya in SLRC Mexico !!
Gonzo

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.022 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.