Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tickets
Big_Tom
Post Tickets
on: August 3, 2019, 09:43

Perhaps I missed it but where and when will I get my Ticket?

jabkam
Advanced
Post Re: Tickets
on: August 4, 2019, 14:51

Unsure if part of the same question but was just printing off all my paperwork for the ride and I can't locate my registration but on checking my membership information I am showing as registered? Who should I contact to confirm or is it really needed?

After much searching (hate when I put e-mails in the wrong folders) have found my registration confirmation which is what I believe was used as a "ticket" my last 2 years so I'm good. 😀

bsmith
Advanced
on: August 5, 2019, 14:42

I don't think that there is actually a ticket in there anywhere that we can print, if there is I can't find it.

Have't been able to print Tikkie for last few years, I don't think?
Sure would be nice if there is, and I just can't find it.

Bob

Big_Tom
on: August 6, 2019, 08:13

Says "Show ticket along with Mexican insurance at check in". Be nice if someone from leadership would respond. I would not be a happy camper if I rode to Mexico and heard "Where's your ticket.
I also have nothing in my "Registrations" column.

Ride695
on: August 6, 2019, 12:24

Are there still tickets

lmichael
on: August 6, 2019, 12:30

Big Tom, I "hear" your concern. When you first posted your question, days ago, I did send a private e-mail to 'da boss, aka Gonzo, and asked him to answer your question on this forum.

Okay, let me give it a shot. In the olde days, we actually had a hard ticket mailed to us, or handed to us, if we attended the actual drawing. In more modern days, within the past few years, we were actually able to print out a ticket online, from the page that shows our registration(s). But I agree with you that it seems we do not have that option anymore.

Wish there was still that option, rather than just showing up, and hoping that all the hard core volunteers that organize this fine event have done all their work correctly, and that there IS a file there with your name on it.

Let me personally assure you of this, Big Tom, when you do show up, there is a 99% chance everything has been done right, and there WILL be a file folder there with your name on it, and all your goodies inside that folder.

If for ANY reason there is not one, walk right up to Gonzo, and "politely" address your issue to him, and he WILL take care of business. Gonzo is an extremely organized hominid, but he tends to carry too much of the weight on his own shoulders.

Ultimate bottom line, for Big Tom, as well as ALL others that have registered and paid for this ride, show up at the Start hotel, with your personal I.D. in hand, and business will be taken care of.

The SCMA is an "inclusive" organization, meaning we want our fellow riders to participate, rather than us trying to exclude riders.

As a veteran of this ride, I have NO doubt at all that all riders will be properly taken care of.

gonzo
Administrator
on: August 6, 2019, 13:33

Hello Big_Tom,
I believe the last time there were tickets for 3FC may have been 2014 or perhaps 2013.
We are not completely digital in regards to registrations, hence paper is no longer used.
To see if you are registered, simply log into the website, scroll below your member # on the left side, and click on "View Registrations".
The next page will take you to a page that lists all the rides you have registered to be on. Looking at my roster of registrants, I see that you are indeed registered for 3FC19.
See ya in SLRC !!
Gonzo

gonzo
Administrator
on: August 6, 2019, 13:34

Corrections to above post, 2nd sentence
We are now completely digital in regards to registrations, hence paper is no longer used.

Big_Tom
on: August 6, 2019, 17:02

Gonzo. Thanks for the reply. The reason for my concern was that I had done what you said to do and looked at "My registrations". It said and still says that I have no registrations for an Event.

I will travel on your assurance that I am indeed registered.
See you in Mexico....
Tom

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.03 seconds.

Forum Archive
Please post all new comments in the above forum. These archives are available for reference past threads only.

FB Also visit our Three Flags Facebook page.

SCMA Archive | Three Flags Archive

Comments are closed.