Additional Points of interest, but NOT required:
- Mount Washington Auto Road to Summit, entrance is on NH16.
- Acadia National Park is a 110 mile round trip spur out of Bangor, ME.
- Confederation Bridge in New Brunswick to Prince Edward Island is an 8-mile crossing in each direction adds a 75-mile spur off the main route. On Trans CAN Hwy 2/NS104 at Westmoreland, New Brunswick, take Trans CAN Hwy 16 to the bridge.
- Fortress of Louisbourg, Cape Brenton, Nova Scotia. A spur from the Cabot Trail at St Ann adds 80 miles and 2 hours riding time to the Cabot Trail Loop.
- Toronto Spur (Ottawa > Toronto > Sudbury) adds 180 miles to the Tour.
- Aerostuch 8 S 18th Aw W Duluth, MN 55806. From the north: I-35 ex255A, US53 to next exit, Right onto N 21st Ave W., Left onto W Superior St., go four blocks to Aerostich.
- Tunnel of Trees from Mackinaw City – it’s a 24-mile ride to Cross Village. From there, MI 119 hugs the Lake Michigan shoreline for 21 miles to Harbor Springs.