The Route has not yet been decided upon.
There is a tentative route being considered, depending on checkpoint location availability.
Once the route is finished by the committee it will be presented to the SCMA Board of Directors for review and approval.
Once approved it will be published to the membership with the caveat that it is always subject to change once the pre-ride is conducted in early July.
The GPS files will also be made available for download on this page.