CA Missions Tour 2019 List
- San Diego de Alcala, 10818 San Diego, CA
- San Carlos Borromeo de Carmelo, Carmel
- San Antonio de Padua, Jolon
- San Gabriel Arcangel, San Gabriel
- San Luis Obispo de Tolosa, San Luis Obispo
- San Francisco de Asis, San Francisco
- San Juan Capistrano
- Santa Clara
- San Buenaventura, Ventura
- Santa Barbara
- La Purisima Concepcion, Lompoc
- Santa Cruz
- Nuestra Senora de la Soledad, Soledad
- San Jose, Fremont
- San Juan Bautista
- San Miguel Arcangel, San Miguel
- San Fernando Ray de Espana, San Fernando
- San Luis Rey de Francia, Oceanside
- Santa Ines
- San Rafael Arcangel, San Rafel
- San Francisco Solano, Sonoma
- An informative list of the missions can be found at: Californias-Missions.org: A California Missions Resource Website
- The above list is in sequence of being founded and correlates to the order in the book.
- Addresses to each of the above is in the book, be sure to input the addresses into your Garmin.
- Mission San Jose is NOT in San Jose…..it is in Fremont.
- From Carmel a great ride is to continue on CA-1 south. This can be a slow road due to RVs and Trailers. However, it is a beautiful ride along the Pacific Ocean. You will come to a very famous location called Hearst Castle. If you have time I encourage you to tour this castle. You cannot see all of it in one day, so plan to see the main parts of interest to you.
- From Hearst Castle (San Simeon) continue south to Morro Bay and see the famous Morro Rock protruding from the ocean. You will find quaint restaurants on the road leading to the rock.
For further clarification, or questions about this event, contact Dean Sorrocco, Chairman, California Adventure Series at:
or (818) 373-8239