- You must complete the event in the calendar year of registration.
- You must ride your motorcycle from your home to the missions being visited and back to your home.
- You can visit the missions in any sequence you prefer. Some riders have visited all missions in a single trip. Most riders visit a number of missions each month taking separate and multiple trips.
- A photo of you and your bike, must be taken in front of a recognizable mission landmark and included in your SCMA passport book.
- Selfies are the easiest way to take a photo.
- Other visitors can be asked to take a photo of you and your bike.
- 2nd best photo is one of your bike and the landmark.
- Fill out the information for each mission recording your date and time of visit, as well as any comments.
- Send your completed passport book to
SCMA, California Adventure Series
PO Box 487
Norwalk, Ca 90651-0487
A Pin and Plaque will be ordered in your name after the close of the event Dec 15. Normally, we return your passport and provide a memorial plaque at our annual Awards and Appreciation Banquet that will be held March 4th, 2017 at the Irvine Wyndham in Irvine CA.
However, if you want to make other arrangements to receive your plaque, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for shipping.