You must be a member of SCMA and you must complete a release of liability form to complete your registration for this event. A completed ride application, ride fee, SCMA membership and signed and notarized Release of liability (ROL) form must be in our hands prior to you receiving the passport book. The AMA Sanction Number for the 2019 California Parks Adventure is 56121.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for SCMA to process and mail your starter’s package and your trip passport. Your completed application, your payment and your signed and witnessed release of liability form must be in our hands prior to processing and mailing your starter’s package and your trip passport.
- You must complete the event in the calendar year of registration.
- You must ride your motorcycle from your home to the Parks being visited and back to your home.
- You can visit the Parks in any sequence you prefer. Some riders have visited all missions in a single trip. Most riders visit a number of Parks each month taking separate and multiple trips.
- You must obtain a Park stamp and photo:
- You must have the official Parks stamp from each Park stamped into your passport
- A photo of you and your bike must be taken in front of a recognizable Park landmark and included in your SCMA passport book.
- Selfies are the easiest way to take a photo.
- Other visitors can be asked to take a photo of you and your bike.
- 2ndbest photo is one of your bike and the landmark.
- Fill out the information for each Park recording your date and time of visit, as well as any comments.
- Send your completed passport book to
SCMA, California Adventure Series
PO Box 487
Norwalk, Ca 90651-0487
A plaque will be ordered in your name after the close of the event Dec 15. Normally, we return your passport and provide a memorial plaque at our annual Awards and Appreciation Banquet that will be held the following year in March at the Irvine Wyndham in Irvine, CA.
However, if you want to make other arrangements to receive your plaque, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for shipping (a mailing fee will be required).